Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Partagas Cigars - No need to search any longer quality cigars!

1. Default Partagas Cigars - No need to search any longer quality cigars!

Hi, guys

Would like to present you cigars of the highest quality from our online store 2000cigars.com

Partagas Cigars is among the oldest extant brands of cigars, established in Havana in 1845. Seamless construction, creamy-smooth draw, ultra-rich flavor and a sweet aroma make this bold Partagas line extension a marvelous selection.

Quantity: Box of 20 cigars

Partagas Black Label Bravo (4''1/2 * 54) - $ 103.55
    Partagas Black Label Clasico (5''1/4 * 54) - $ 112.70
    Partagas Black Label Corona (5''1/2 * 45) - $ 106.98
    Partagas Maduro No. 8 (6''1/4 * 48) - $ 112.70

Regards,
    Jarvis Amadio

Blog Entries

Interesting. Why did you leave the fact that you're a retailer out of your introduction?

Quote Originally Posted by JarvisAmadio View Post
    Partagas Cigars is among the oldest extant brands of cigars, established in Havana in 1845. Seamless construction, creamy-smooth draw, ultra-rich flavor and a sweet aroma make this bold Partagas line extension a marvelous selection.
    Straight from wikipedia. Nice!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSpencer View Post
    Dammit....gotta tell everything ya know.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Interesting. Why did you leave the fact that you're a retailer out of your introduction?
    I talked about myself, because I smoke cigars not the first day, so I presented my preference, but after seeing the advertising section on your forum, I also decided to present the online store and one of the brands that we represent...I hope you will not regard my actions aggressively ...

Why not?? From where else to draw information, if not from a trusted resource

Blog Entries

I talked about myself, because I smoke cigars not the first day, so I presented my preference, but after seeing the advertising section on your forum, I also decided to present the online store and one of the brands that we represent...I hope you will not regard my actions aggressively ...
    Aggressive? Me? No way.

Ok, now that's funny.

No bargin either
    Famous has the Bravo's for under $80.00
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Funny x2

Blog Entries

Well, I'd hardly call wiki "trusted." I can go there and change the whole description to something completely different. So like Winston said "nice"
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 05-21-2011 at 11:36 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Jarvis, may I ask what happened with Joycigars.com, just a name change?

11. Default

sorry, I don't know what about Joycigars...I've never worked with it
    as I know that was not only for cigars but also for cigar accessories, and here we have only cigar assortment...

sorry, I don't know what about Joycigars...I've never worked with it
    as I know that was not only for cigars but also for cigar accessories, and here we have only cigar assortment...
    I ask because of all the references on your site to JOY, including the front page and this quoted from your disclaimer page.
    "Our prices don't include any additional taxes or VATs, which can be applied by your local Customs. Please be aware of such issues before making a purchase at JoyCigars.com and don't forget to ask about possible duties at your local post office. We are not responsible for any duties or taxes your parcel may be subjected to."

Blog Entries

Jarvis, you're starting to remind me of those Nigerian scammers who keep emailing me telling me they have 100 billions dollars for me and all I have to do is wire them a transfer fee.

When I try to ask these criminals questions, they respond with broken English and try to play stupid which is exactly what you're doing here.

Please answer Al's original question:

1. What happened with joycigars.com, just a name change?

And this time, give us a REAL answer, not the nonsensical double-talk BS you gave in your first answer.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

14. Default

I really didn't work with Joycigars...
    but I see you have many questions, so that's why I asked my manager about this problem....
    yes...joycigars was renamed into 2000cigars and it was decided at the beginning of the project (that's why I didn't know about it)

puffstuff, and thanks for your quote, it was our mistake and our team have corrected it

Blog Entries

Scrubba-dubba-dubba......snifffffffff.........., nope.

16. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    And this time, give us a REAL answer, not the nonsensical double-talk BS you gave in your first answer.
    CC86, just for future, I don't lie and I don't respect people who do this, especially in such a serious problem...we build our business and its authority depends only on us and our customers/clients, so it is not in my best interest to deceive the audience...

Blog Entries

When did you start working for 2000cigars?

ETA: Also, what is the address of your store?
    Last edited by Eville; 05-27-2011 at 12:24 PM.

18. Default

This is a damn interesting thread...

CC86 - in 2000cigars own words - in reference to the questions you're asking Jarvis:

"Every issue can always be resolved to your best. Don't forget that we are here to solve your problems and find ways to make you feel better. Before disagreeing with us about some question, contact our support first and we will make everything possible to help you."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JervisArmadaLookAtMeIChargeWayTooMuchForCigarsMayb eNoOneWillNotice View Post
    CC86, just for future, I don't lie and I don't respect people who do this, especially in such a serious problem...we build our business and its authority depends only on us and our customers/clients, so it is not in my best interest to deceive the audience...
    JervisArmada, to quote you "just for future," I don't respect people like you who don't answer simple questions and talk in circles. I don't believe for one minute that your inability to communicate in English is because you don't have a very good grasp of the language. On the contrary, I still think you're no better than those Nigerian scammers who write like you do at first and once you start engaging them in a conversation, all of a sudden, their English is better than mine.

Besides that, your prices can be beat by just about any on-line cigar retailer so you can run along now anytime because no one here is going to buy anything from you. We simply cannot trust you.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 05-27-2011 at 11:41 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information