Thread: Bohemian Black Oscuro Cigars just for you.

1. Default Bohemian Black Oscuro Cigars just for you.

Hey Guys,

The Bohemian Black Oscuro, is a full bodied blend created by Victor Sinclair with dark, oily Connecticut jet-black maduro wrapper. It has a smooth draw with easy burn, tight grey ash and the cigar has sweet flavor with hints of pepper and earthy notes. Bohemian Black Oscuro uses Piloto Cubano, Criollo 98, Olor Dom Rep and Nicaragua Ligero filler with Cuban seed Dominican Binder.

Big Sur (6 x 70) : Qty : Box of 10 : $61.88
    Ginsburg (6 x 50) : Qty : Box of 20 : $78.85

Thanks
    Leticia Corbett
    leticia@cheapercigars.com
    www.cheapercigars.com
    1-888-676-7774 xt 4

Blog Entries

Big Sur (6 x 70) ???

Who would smoke a 70 ring gauge cigar? That is absolutely ridiculous.

I see you listed a 6 x 50 but do these come in any other reasonable sizes as well?
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 01:36 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Sounds like a fun time to me... ;D

4. Default

From what I understand Sinclair's maduros aren't real maduros, but dyed to look like a maduro. I remember reports of the dye staining the hands and lips of smokers in the past.

Doc.
    Do draft dodgers have reunions? And if so what do they talk about?
    Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Doc View Post
    From what I understand Sinclair's maduros aren't real maduros, but dyed to look like a maduro. I remember reports of the dye staining the hands and lips of smokers in the past.

Doc.
    We were at some cigar thing one time and this guy was smoking one of these while having a drink and his lips and teeth were all black. My buddy Bob looks over and says "think we should we tell him?" Other friend says "Nope, that's what he gets for smoking a Victor Sinclair"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by puffstuff View Post
    We were at some cigar thing one time and this guy was smoking one of these while having a drink and his lips and teeth were all black. My buddy Bob looks over and says "think we should we tell him?" Other friend says "Nope, that's what he gets for smoking a Victor Sinclair"
    LOL. I've yet to meet a VS stick that I really enjoyed. A few were tolerable, but just.

Thread Information