Thread: Gurkha Evil Toro

1. Thumbs up Gurkha Evil Toro

6 x 50
    Nicaraguan Filler
    Dominican Binder
    Brazilian Wrapper

The Gurkha Evil (the Toro is reviewed here) has a great initial appearance. A nice color, with a large, and intriguing band. Once unwrapped, it has a good feel.

Upon lighting, one gets a great draw, and a nice even burn all the way through. As for taste, it is smooth. It is not a heavy cigar, and I found myself at times ready to inhale the mild smoke. A nice earthy taste, with a minor and pleasant after taste. Others have mentioned a peppery taste, but thankfully as someone who is not a fan of pepper in my cigars, I did not get that.

I know Gurkha has it's critics, but I care not about those folks. They are an excellent brand, and the Evil is a great representation of the brand.

Blog Entries

Hi, I care not too.

Blog Entries

I don't think I've ever smoked a Gurkha that I liked.

If they float your boat then good for you.

If I find some in the bottom of my cooler maybe I'll send 'em to you.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

The Gurkha Assassin is another good smoke. I prefer the short fat one. (Cant think of the name off hand and I'm too lazy to look it up right now.) It has a great draw and a full-bodied taste.

5. Default

I too have never understod the Gurkha hate, i've been to many sites and they all seem to have groups who detest and revile the brand, yet i've yet to find one that has really dissapointed...okay the Castle Hall (one of my first boxes) are a little ropey, but the rest I really like also.

Ancient Warriors are one of my daily smokes.

Thread Information