Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cigary infects HP

Leave it to Cinda to step in and say what needed to be said.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

2. Red face

Quote Originally Posted by cinda View Post
    I think if you have a personal problem with Kevin you should take it off the board. I have been here a long time and if any one else would of posted this thread I do not think any one would of said a negative word. I can understand your hurt feelings if you and cigary are or were good friends and did a lot of trading, but I do not believe that is or was the case. You are the suppose to be the role model here not the one high-jacking threads and stirring the pot.
    With all due respect Cinda..This board is not for Kevin to bring up matters from other boards that have no bearing here. Kevin was banned from the board in question. Why would he care who is posting there. He was way out of line. This is not the place to air his personal grievances.

Blog Entries

So? We've had many threads like this in the past...bagging on banned members and fucktards that went through with no objection. You're grinding an axe brother.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    So? We've had many threads like this in the past...bagging on banned members and fucktards that went through with no objection. You're grinding an axe brother.
    Grinding an axe or not I think the intent of sarge's post was to point out that Kevin maybe shouldn't be the guy leading the "This guy is an asshat" charge right now. I'm not going to say who is right or who is wrong because I think a little bit of blame can be put on both sides. The fact is Kevin and Sarge have a bit of bad blood between them at this point and while Kevin was just being Kevin his post after his own issues is sort of in poor taste. I don't see someone who made some mistakes himself calling out another as the right course of action myself but Kevin is who Kevin is. As it stands Kevin made his post, Sarge disagreed with him doing it and called him on it, Kevin made a retort, at this point we need to just let it drop guys because there is no need to create a stir on the board over this petty bullshit. We have all said our piece and now we need to be mature and walk away.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    HP doesn't strike me as the kind of place where he'll be instantly revered an honored and when that doesn't happen quick enough for him, he'll melt down.
    That's exactly what happened, LOL! He kept his temper, ego and lunacy in check for a couple of weeks then attacked jay to which jay replied:

dude, i know you're a "newbie" fog who started the "look at me i'm a newbie fog" thread, but with all due respect, go fuck yourself.

i've been in al's house, al knows who i am, knows i'm respectful and fun and would get his back in a second - but you!??! how about shutting the fuck up for ten minutes before you start casting "judgment" on me mr. christian?
    and cigary was never seen or heard from again.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    That's exactly what happened, LOL! He kept his temper, ego and lunacy in check for a couple of weeks then attacked jay to which jay replied:

and cigary was never seen or heard from again.

C'mon, Bill - you left out the best part of the exchange that led to his meltdown... It's SO CLASSIC cigary (just like his ',,,').

jay wrote:
    I stopped reading when u said to "believe anything else is to deny gods sovereignty..."the I mean really, why keep reading... and how the fuck do u spell sovereignty correctly?

Oh wait, gods will... lol

I may have been premature in saying that some of us were being responsible and adult...let me amend this and say there is always a few who tend to say things without a filter and show their ignorance. Had you said something to the effect that you don't believe I can give you some room but to show total ignorance and say things that you know will stir the pot shows that your intellect is about 3 points below plant life.

Though I did notice that cigary is getting to be more big boy after he'd been corrected so often... He went from ',,,' to '...' Perhaps there's hope he'll be a productive member of a cigar community!?!

Nah - it's only a pipe dream...

Thread Information