Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Need help for delivery

Quote Originally Posted by mrtr33 View Post
    I'm a software developer. I develop educational, data-driven applications for mobile devices. Ideally, I strive to create the UI/UX intrinsically enough for anyone to use. I have one application in mind where it could potentially be ported to the XO-3 (Negroponte's OLPC flagship product), but from my preliminary research, it's very difficult to break into that market.

But I'm talking about an actual moose head. Are tags difficult to obtain? What about carrying the head over the border?
    What did you do with your goats?
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post
    This is not true, ever since you posted it I've been using that email address for a bunch of those pesky signup forms where they put you on the "spam the living daylights outta me" list.
    Hate to break it to you, buzz - but the Nigerians have his e-mail address simply because it's been posted on a public forum. There should be no doubt the Nigerian community regards ProDope as a "mugu" and he should be receiving quite a bit of attention...

Quote Originally Posted by ProDpro View Post
    It's becoming ridiculous...
    But I will answer though.
    the email was to prevent the forum from being involved as much as possible but nobody used it...
    The "arrangement" could have been as a compensation...
    And since you want me to say it: the reshipping option was not excluded !
    ...but I never specifically asked for it !

YOU call me a troublemaker, look who's messing with who !
    You're the only one hooked to this now...
    Ahh... You've cleared it all up for me. Somewhat like, "Hey... Psstttt... you there. You look like a hippy type, with the long hair and love beads. I need some "dope". You got any? I'm willing to pay good money..."

in that case - you're not really asking for any drugs, you're just inferring that perhaps you might pay some good money if they have "dope". Of course - by saying "dope", you're not really asking for drugs. That way the police cannot arrest you because you're only inferring you're looking for drugs when in actuality you're looking to score some "dope" so that you can coat the fabric on your model plane.

You're a fart smeller - er... I mean a SMART feller!!!

Got it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CptnBlues63 View Post
    I highly recommend you call Canada Customs first to ascertain the limits. Mark mentioned being there 48 hours. If I'm not mistaken, being the US 48 hours only entitles you to a maximum of $450.00 in goods (total) per person. To get the $750.00 limit, you have to stay at least 10 days.
    For those who may be interested, I called canadian customs as suggested:
    As a Quebec resident, I can import a maximum of 250 cigars.
    As an exemple, for a box of 24 Oliva Serie G Maduro at 82$US it will cost me 200$CAD for customs fee and taxes + transport/handling.
    It does around 12$CAD a stick, somehow equivalent to the price in local stores...

Quote Originally Posted by ProDpro View Post
    For those who may be interested, I called canadian customs as suggested:
    As a Quebec resident, I can import a maximum of 250 cigars.
    As an exemple, for a box of 24 Oliva Serie G Maduro at 82$US it will cost me 200$CAD for customs fee and taxes + transport/handling.
    It does around 12$CAD a stick, somehow equivalent to the price in local stores...
    So are you bragging or are you complaining?

Blog Entries

or trolling?
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Look, George I have to be honest with you because I recognize your contributions to this community.

This guy just isn't going to come through with the Yugo for you. I can see it. He's just playing you. You have to let it go for now, and wait for the opportune moment to strike (and it ain't ever gonna happen with this guy)

Just had to let you know.

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Look, George I have to be honest with you because I recognize your contributions to this community.

This guy just isn't going to come through with the Yugo for you. I can see it. He's just playing you. You have to let it go for now, and wait for the opportune moment to strike (and it ain't ever gonna happen with this guy)

Just had to let you know.

Will

Hell - I can't even get a few boxes of Smartie's out of the guy. The humanity...

Thread Information