Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forgive me for I have sinned

1. Default

Coventry Cat still sucks... Long live SFG75 !!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by the ox View Post
    Geesh, pathetic. I guess everyone has to have something to make their existence seem meaningful.

Wow 70 posts since 2005 I'm guessing your opinion really matters.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Is Coventry even in this thread?

Just to stay on topic, I agree:

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Smoke what you like, like what you smoke.

5. Default

Just seeing if my account was still active. Lol just havin a little fun with george

Just seeing if my account was still active. Lol just havin a little fun with george
    Awfully nice to see you after all these years. I'm absolutely sure they have been "productive" for you!

...and glad to see you and Scotty still have that "thing" going! Although - I have to say that having him on your backside all this time has to be tiresome.

So how old are you dude? You have been absent from a forum for 2 years, only posted minimally in the time you were active and decide one day while you're bored to come back online and say hit regarding stupid incidents from 2005? That doesn't seem the most mature to me. Even on days when I have absolutely nothing to do I still have better things to do than that.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe View Post
    So how old are you dude? You have been absent from a forum for 2 years, only posted minimally in the time you were active and decide one day while you're bored to come back online and say hit regarding stupid incidents from 2005? That doesn't seem the most mature to me. Even on days when I have absolutely nothing to do I still have better things to do than that.
    While there might be some some growing pains for mr. ox, it truly has far less to do with his maturity and more about his level of intelligence.

BTW - don't get him riled - he might snap at you. That could be ugly...

Blog Entries

here kitty kitty....

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

My wife really likes Blondies and she has smoked a few CAO moontrace and bella vanilla. I had to by a separate humidor just for her smokes so they won't taint mine. If it keeps her into cigars and off my case, it's all good.

I light a few for her and put my mouth on them and I honestly didn't care for them at all. But if you like them.... go for it.

Blog Entries

Damn, how did I miss this, the return of "the ox-hole?"

If I remember correctly, I think ox and I kinda mended fences right around the time he left. Even if we didn't, either way I think his return here is nothing more than having a little fun as opposed to starting trouble.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-25-2011 at 04:08 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I'll smoke anything once...with that said...Acids aren't my thing. I do enjoy Tabak Especial Cafe con Leches though...Occasionally, I'll start out my golf round with one along with some coffee...then I'll put on my big boy pants and hit the harder stuff for the rest of the round. I do love how they smell...it's like smoking a Nestles milk chocolate bar. It's just a nice change of pace...so if you like them keep smoking them...who they hell am I to tell you what you should smoke.

Thread Information