I know this is my first post, but what better way to open up to the community with good news (at least as i see it). I know a number of people claim that it is difficult for a beginner smoker to really pick a cigar that they like best, but I truly think I have.

Rocky Patel Edge corojo - toro

I discovered this cigar through Thompson Cigars in their Cigar of the month sampler that I used to get. Please no flames about Thompson Cigars, other than how annoying they are, I have found there prices on cigar samplers to be an excellent way for a newer smoker to expand his/her horizon.

Well, I enjoyed the smoke so much, i made a special note to purchase a few more through my local smoke shop. Around a year later, after smoking these on a few occasions (many different cigars were smoked in between), I decided to buy a box of these from an online retailer. I had my first one from the box last night with a nice Maker's Mark Old Fashioned down at the local lounge. I was blown away yet again. This thing, for me has the perfect draw, perfect taste, is surprisingly smooth, and burns really well. I have yet to find a cigar to blow me away as much as this one. I was really surprised to see that a few reviews on The Edge come back quite underwhelming. Anyway, thought I would share. Thanks for reading.