Thread: Cigars for pipe tobacco

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Default Cigars for pipe tobacco

In the recent months I have really enjoyed smoking a pipe and am looking to expand my variety of pipe tobacco. In an effort to do this I would like to work on a trade of cigars for pipe tobacco. I enjoy both aromatics and have very limited experience with English blends. I would like to trade and expand my experience. The problem for me here is what would be an appropriate trade for an ounce portion? If you have pipe tobacco that you would be willing to part with what would be an acceptable trade? One or two sticks? I know that may seem like trading apples for oranges but perhaps some of you that smoke pipes would have a good suggestion. I have a good variety of sticks so there can be a dialogue over what would be preferred as far as brand for a trade. Let's start there. I look forward to hearing your suggestions. Roger.
    Just another day at the office!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    In the recent months I have really enjoyed smoking a pipe and am looking to expand my variety of pipe tobacco. In an effort to do this I would like to work on a trade of cigars for pipe tobacco. I enjoy both aromatics and have very limited experience with English blends. I would like to trade and expand my experience. The problem for me here is what would be an appropriate trade for an ounce portion? If you have pipe tobacco that you would be willing to part with what would be an acceptable trade? One or two sticks? I know that may seem like trading apples for oranges but perhaps some of you that smoke pipes would have a good suggestion. I have a good variety of sticks so there can be a dialogue over what would be preferred as far as brand for a trade. Let's start there. I look forward to hearing your suggestions. Roger.
    Roger, I don't know how much of a stash you have of pipe tobacco, but 'sarge is up on the blind tobacco PIF in the pipe lounge.

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

3. Default

Be glad to send some stuff out... PM me your addy.

Blog Entries

Got a deal in the works with cigar sarge. PM Sent! I am open to any other takers as well. Roger.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Roger, I don't know how much of a stash you have of pipe tobacco, but 'sarge is up on the blind tobacco PIF in the pipe lounge.

Will
    Thanks for the response Will. FYI I a have 10 varieties, all of them except two are aromatics. For non aromatics I have half and half and an Old Dominion blend english.

6. Default

I will get some samples out ASAP...A few will be blind so reviews can be done.

Blog Entries

Ken, Got your package today and I must say I am delighted with what you sent! Just got yours all packaged up and ready to go. Will send you a dc when i get it sent. Thanks!

Blog Entries

Alrighty then got your package to the post office and it is leaving today at 3! Below you will find your dc#. They said it should get there Thursday... we will see on that one. Enjoy!

dc# 0304 7990 0001 5666 3551

Blog Entries

USPS said the package was delivered. I hope it all got there in one peice.

10. Default

Just now got around to opening it...Went to work early and got home late so today I checked it out.

I thought I'd kick Roger's butt on the trade...I was mistaken. Many thanks for the cigars and ashtray that was a nice little extra.

Blog Entries

My pleasure and you are very welcome! Cheers. Roger.

Thread Information