Thread: Win a Cuban Crafters Revolucion Cutter Contest....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Win a Cuban Crafters Revolucion Cutter Contest....

I have a Cuban Crafters Revolucion cutter to give away. To make a long story short, Cuban Crafters fucked up when they shipped my humidor. To make up for it, they told me they would ship me a cutter of my choice. I chose a Punch style cutter and a few weeks later the Revolucion cutter showed instead of the punch. I was happy that I got something rather than nothing so I didn't pursue it. Another week goes by and a punch cutter shows up.

I have used the Revolucion cutter a couple of times but I prefer my punch cutter or my Perfect Cutter so I thought maybe someone here would want it. This is where the contest comes in.

My wife and I have been married for nine years. We have one son. First person to guess his age wins the cutter. Only one guess per person. Let's say a minimum of 50 posts to participate.Finally, I no longer have the box that came with the cutter so it will be mailed without it. Here is a pic of the Revolucion Cutter:

http://www.cubancrafters.com/images/...ISSORS-450.jpg

Cheers,

Mark
    Last edited by VancouverMark; 07-20-2011 at 05:30 PM. Reason: added a picture of the cutter and changed the contest from years married to age of my son

Thread Information