Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cigary infects HP

1. Default cigary infects HP

The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

Is HP one of those "clean slate" boards?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

3. Default

Beats me Cat I'm ban for calling a piece of shit a turd. HP owner is a cop or rent a cop of some sort,he can figure it out LOL

Blog Entries

"Hi, humble gary here, glad to have found the place. I'm a really cool guy, I ride motorcycles and go on cruises. Can't wait to get to know you!"

Followed by Scottyesque leg humping in follow up posts.

HP doesn't strike me as the kind of place where he'll be instantly revered an honored and when that doesn't happen quick enough for him, he'll melt down.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 07-17-2011 at 09:10 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Oh, boy...

Hold on to your hats, boys - I see a Fukushima style meltdown in the not too distant future.

6. Default

Seed has been planted LOL

7. Default

LMAO cigargarytard is finding out he is not a fog as he thought

8. Default

Gary may be a tard...But he don't make deals he can't fulfill in a timely manner.

9. Default

go fuck yourself pisssant

10. Default

You dont want me here pissant smalltown cop START A FUCKING BAN POLL

Go ahead I am officially asking for a permanent ban poll for myself. You do not need Hex's permission.Go ahead and swing that big mod e-dick

11. Default

Talk about a meltdown...I think it was samclemmons that said...Integrity is not a pair of boots you wear when you want. It's an internal organ you can't live without. You could learn from that saying. Kevin...You are in no posistion to question anyones integrity. So sad you chose to go the route you chose.

12. Default

I am not melting pissant . Go ahead with that poll since you seem to know me so well.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    I am not melting pissant . Go ahead with that poll since you seem to know me so well.
    It does not have anything to do with if I know you personally or not...What I do know is that you"forgot" numerous deals on multiple boards and NEVER had the balls to apologise for it. Then you start this thread questioning someone elses integrity...Keep swinging your edick Kevin. Maybe the shadow of it will hide the real you. The old Kevin I once had respect for is gone. The new Kevin that lives in a glass house and throws stones has emerged.

If you want to be banned just ban yourself...At this time the other guys want you here for some reason. If you keep posting threads that serve no other reason than to swing yout edick they might change their mind.

14. Default

If you dont have the balls to start the poll then just shut your mouth and find something to do besides piss in my ear. Honestly your opinion means nothing
    Last edited by kevin7; 07-12-2011 at 09:05 PM.

15. Default

If you dont have the balls to start the poll then just shut your mouth and find something to do besides piss in my ear. Honestly your opinion means nothing
    Classic K7 reply...No reason for a ban poll. You would just show up under another IP. You have quite a few you use...Yep I can see em.

Honestly Kevin...How can you start a thread like this. Most of the guys don't even know about cigary. He is a dead issue. You act like a little child trying to divert his bad behavior by telling on someone else.

16. Default

My debts are paid ,if you have knowledge of somebody I owe then please let me know. I am glad you are posssibly smart enough to see my IP addy since you are a mod, jeesh

17. Default

I don't think you are in a position to question anyone's intellegence Kevin.

Blog Entries

LMAO cigargarytard is finding out he is not a fog as he thought
    What happened to this jackass? He was all over HP like a fly on $hit then *POOF* he disappeared. Is he ban?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

19. Default

I stand corrected on the apology comment...That does not change the fact Kevin does not need to throw stones in a glass house.

Blog Entries

I think if you have a personal problem with Kevin you should take it off the board. I have been here a long time and if any one else would of posted this thread I do not think any one would of said a negative word. I can understand your hurt feelings if you and cigary are or were good friends and did a lot of trading, but I do not believe that is or was the case. You are the suppose to be the role model here not the one high-jacking threads and stirring the pot.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Thread Information