Thread: Can't Take It Anymore

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

I'm surprised this post has so many others that feel the same way. With so much effort put towards social networking these days, it's interesting to me to see how this all will actually play out.

I signed up for a Twitter account once, just to see what it was all about. Just like Facebook, I got a gazillion "followers" from nonsense zombies. I've since closed the account.

I, too, attended private school, but only for high school. Our school was originally founded by Jesuit priests, and had no nuns working there. By the time I got there though, all the Jesuits had left. We did have priests, though. They can swing a paddle pretty hard. After getting hit a few times - you didn't get caught again, know what I mean? Before our school went coed, they used to resolve fights with boxing gloves in the gym.

I'm seriously thinking of closing all of my social networking accounts. Not that I'm overly concerned about the privacy angle, but just the annoyance of it all. Besides, Bill's right - should I keep this up, what will become of my budding political aspirations?

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

Lowe's needs good cashiers. Some dudes, and dudettes I suppose, need strippers. We all have our roles to fill, even if it is only to build the self-esteem of others.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrtr33 View Post
    Besides, Bill's right - should I keep this up, what will become of my budding political aspirations?
    When you decide to take the plunge and you need a campaign manager or a campaign treasurer, just lemme know.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information