Thread: More cats just what i needed.

Default More cats just what i needed.

OK the wife cant even make it out of town with out finding kittens ruining around in the middle of the road.

Some peace of shit dumped 2, 8 week old female Grey kittens in the middle of the 4 lane intersection to get killed, so the wife blocks traffic with her car and runs around gathering them up.

Im glad no one ran them over while she was gathering them up or she would have showed them what road rage is all about.

Every time i turn around she is adopting some animal she finds.

First thing she dose with them is take them to the Vet and have them checked out and get all the stuff they need with out even knowing if she is keeping them.

Buzz remember the lizards you threatened to send ? I wonder if i can over night a cat.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mangyrat View Post
    OK the wife cant even make it out of town with out finding kittens ruining around in the middle of the road.

Some peace of shit dumped 2, 8 week old female Grey kittens in the middle of the 4 lane intersection to get killed, so the wife blocks traffic with her car and runs around gathering them up.

Im glad no one ran them over while she was gathering them up or she would have showed them what road rage is all about.

Every time i turn around she is adopting some animal she finds.

First thing she dose with them is take them to the Vet and have them checked out and get all the stuff they need with out even knowing if she is keeping them.

Buzz remember the lizards you threatened to send ? I wonder if i can over night a cat.
    Just don't forget the air holes...

I feel for you, my wife brought home a broken-winged dove once. Told me she stopped traffic to pick him up (he'd been clipped by a car). We put the dove in the orange tree well in our backyard to "recuperate". The bird was gone within an hour... my guess is the neighbor's cat got it but I assured little wifey that the bird had recovered fully and flown away to make baby doves.

She brought a stray dog home once but luckily we were able to find a home for him before the 2-day-completely-attached-love-drug set in.
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Been threw the brid thing also she had a blue jay for around 8 years.
    The blue jay lived in the house with the other birds till it died of old age.
    Last edited by Mangyrat; 11-01-2011 at 09:30 AM.

Blog Entries

The best cats are the ones you find in the road. One day many years ago I am driving though town and there is this little bitty furry mess of a kitten running across the road. I pull my car over and get out and i kneel down and say little kitty what are you doing out here. I am not joking this cat leaps into my arms. He is ridden in fleas what a mess. Anyhow got him all fixed up and he was a great cat his name was boo bo. A few years later he ate a whole role of mint dental floss one afternoon that lead to his untimely death.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post

I feel for you, my wife brought home a broken-winged dove once. Told me she stopped traffic to pick him up (he'd been clipped by a car). We put the dove in the orange tree well in our backyard to "recuperate". The bird was gone within an hour... my guess is the neighbor's cat got it but I assured little wifey that the bird had recovered fully and flown away to make baby doves.
    There was a crow that got hit by a car a few blocks from our house. It was just kind of laying on it's back on the side of the road, trying to flap, but it was cut open pretty good and wasn't going to make it. I went up and snapped it's neck, to put him out of his misery. Those fuckers are tough. It's not like breaking the neck of say, a dove or duck, that thing was still moving, quite disappointed with my decision to put him out of his misery. Finally, a tug and a jerk got him. By that time, other crows had noticed him. I put him in a bag to dispose of him properly, but kept an eye on those crows above me, too.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Quote Originally Posted by cinda View Post
    The best cats are the ones you find in the road.
    I once found a kitten someone had tossed out to die in the back alley behind my house. I drove semi's at the time and was heading out to work about 2:30 am one morning in the winter. It was about -25 C (approx -14 F) and I had just backed out of my garage and got out to close the big door when I saw some movement. In the dark, all I saw was what looked like a black ball that was shaking. Upon closer examination I saw it was a kitten about 6 weeks old. I put him in the car and took him with me on my run. He did lose part of one ear to frostbite but fortunately, that was all he lost. I ended up keeping him for a couple years and ended up giving him to a friend who gave him an excellent home for the rest of his life.

I don't know what kind of person would do that, but they had to have dropped that cat off within a couple of minutes of me walking out my backdoor because at those temps, he wouldn't have lasted 15 minutes. All I know is people like that make me very angry and if I ever caught someone doing something like that, I'd beat their head into a new shape!

Quote Originally Posted by mrtr33 View Post
    There was a crow that got hit by a car a few blocks from our house. It was just kind of laying on it's back on the side of the road, trying to flap, but it was cut open pretty good and wasn't going to make it. I went up and snapped it's neck, to put him out of his misery. Those fuckers are tough. It's not like breaking the neck of say, a dove or duck, that thing was still moving, quite disappointed with my decision to put him out of his misery. Finally, a tug and a jerk got him. By that time, other crows had noticed him. I put him in a bag to dispose of him properly, but kept an eye on those crows above me, too.
    I used to hunt a lot of waterfowl and upland game years back. The easy way to break a birds neck is too "wring" it. Which is to say, grab the head and spin the body around in circles until the neck snaps. While not pretty, it's certainly effective and quick. This method would work well on a tough old crow. It works great on 20+ lb Canada Geese and ducks of all sizes.
    Last edited by CptnBlues63; 09-08-2011 at 09:51 AM. Reason: fixing a spelling error........
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

Quote Originally Posted by CptnBlues63 View Post

I used to hunt a lot of waterfowl and upland game years back. The easy way to break a birds neck is too "wring" it. Which is to say, grab the head and spin the body around in circles until the neck snaps. While not pretty, it's certainly effective and quick. This method would work well on a tough old crow. It works great on 20+ lb Canada Geese and ducks of all sizes.
    Great advice from a fellow Albertan, lol:)
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Send one of them cats my way. I need one to keep critters out of my garage!

Both now have a new permanent home, sadly its my home.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CptnBlues63 View Post
    I thought so too. I've rang a few ducks around. Never a 20 lbs goose, but I thought for sure the 'wring' would do it. But he kept on keeping on. His neck was thick. I wasn't gentle. He was just made of steel. Next time, I'm bringing an axe, and just decapitating him. Oh, and I didn't mention, it was right next to a church/day school place for K-5. That would have been classic.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Lincoln View Post
    Send one of them cats my way. I need one to keep critters out of my garage!
    Speaking of which, look what happened in my computer room today....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rrSu_51OW4

Actually he is 18 year old so fast forward 18 years mangy rat and this is what ya got lol on top of a constant annoyance, begging for attention 24.7 and meowing like he is going to die if u don't love him hahaha
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Thread Information