Views:	354 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	2714Click image for larger version. 

Name:	weddingrohshim2.jpg 
Views:	353 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	2715

Long story short...

Whirlwind 6 month long distance romance. She's from Iran, actually I was born there but left shortly after cause of the revolution.... I don't speak Farsi by the way, just German.... Anyways, if I were to go there I would have to join the army for 2 years, among other bullshit, so we met in Austria for a month(My mothers homeland), and married on July 1st 2011..... 7 days later I was back in Canada and shortly after getting refused two tourist visas to Canada she's back in Iran. Now I'm balls deep in forms and applications to get her permanent residency, which could take a year. Oh, one more fact, my family has known her family for more than 40 years, although they had nothing to do with us hooking up, just a nice coincidence.... So sorry about my inactivity lately, and i don't know how active I can be for the immediate future, but I will be poking around

Wish me luck on the application if you can... It's been super hard, a roller coaster of emotions and stress hehe But nothing good in life is ever easy, right???

Still smokin' like mad when I can though, like now Keeps me sane