Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No applause needed.....

Welcome aboard from western Oregon. From CAO, I've tried the robustos of Italia, Brazilia, and America. I liked Italia the best; the America's draw was really tight, don't know if it was an anomaly, but it really made the cigar unenjoyable.
    Latest smokes:
    Cigar: 5/19: Nub Connecticut 464T
    Pipe: 3/16: G.L. Pease~Charing Cross

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    A few years back - right after I bought my G35 - I returned to the dealer for some service. They had quite a few new G37's on "clearance" for $12k less than sticker. I was SHOCKED. Not sure what the deal was, but I was kicking myself for not waiting... (I did get a very nice deal on my G though, so it wasn't all that bad)

This was my second Infiniti - and I can't imagine going to any other vehicle at this point. Great cars! I'm kicking around buying the M for my next car.
    MMMMmmmmmm Strap yourself into an M56s and go act like you're 16 again. 420hp does not play around!!! I've got a rather long "kill list" that i've complied in that car.

Quote Originally Posted by JiveTurkey View Post
    Welcome aboard from western Oregon. From CAO, I've tried the robustos of Italia, Brazilia, and America. I liked Italia the best; the America's draw was really tight, don't know if it was an anomaly, but it really made the cigar unenjoyable.
    I just grabbed an American Robusto last night. I guess i'll find out the hard way....

Welcome from Eastern NC.

Guns, Cigars, Fast Cars.....I’m with you my friend.

Check out my latest addition. http://youtu.be/0Eo_IG0P6p4

as you can see I like to dabble with the movie maker as well.

I am a newbie and I have been a member of a few cigar forums and this one is by far the best, the guys here are are very cool and very helpful.

Welcome from AZ.
    Wild

On Tap -

1. Red IPA
    2. Extreme Red

Secondary - Mesquite Bourbon Mead

"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind." - Humphrey Bogart

Quote Originally Posted by bjd1020 View Post
    Welcome from Eastern NC.

Guns, Cigars, Fast Cars.....I’m with you my friend.

Check out my latest addition. http://youtu.be/0Eo_IG0P6p4

as you can see I like to dabble with the movie maker as well.

I am a newbie and I have been a member of a few cigar forums and this one is by far the best, the guys here are are very cool and very helpful.

Hells yes!!!! I was able to fire my first S&W 500 during Thanksgiving last year. OMFG! What a beast!!!

I'm a 1911 nut, I have several now and always looking for more. I've got a nice custom AR15 and assorted other rifles and shotguns as well.

Yeah it's a beast alright. I love the 1911, I have a colt 1911 defender. I don't want to turn this into a gun forum but I also picked up a Rock River Arms LAR-8. I have attached a pics of it. Its .308 caliber. Send some pics of your pieces.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0943.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	2718

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bjd1020 View Post
    Yeah it's a beast alright. I love the 1911, I have a colt 1911 defender. I don't want to turn this into a gun forum but I also picked up a Rock River Arms LAR-8. I have attached a pics of it. Its .308 caliber. Send some pics of your pieces.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0943.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	2718
    You could try using search
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Awesome, thanks Badwhale!!!

Thread Information