Hello Cigar Smokers!!!! New guy here (see post count). I'm an engineer living just outside of Nashville, TN. I love to race cars, shoot guns, and smoke cigars.

I'm a relatively new guy to the Cigar Community. I've been smoking cigars for about 4 years now, and have increased my smoking a lot in the last year or so. I'm still searching for that "Perfect Smoke", and I am finding that the search is the best part.

I'm a big fan of many C.A.O. cigars being that they are our hometown hero's here in Nashville. I recently discovered AVO cigars and enjoyed those as well. Admittedly, i've tried the flavored tobacco's,like Acid, and I enjoyed that as well. I'm constantly trying new things, and I feel like I get lost at times becuase I can't remember which ones I liked the best, so I start all over again. I generally try to shop in the $7-15 range, but have been known to splurge at times.

I just recently go serious enough to get a humidor, so i'm excited about keeping my cigars fresh for longer.

Anways, looking forward to learning lots from the community here!! And ya never know... I might even be able to share a story or two along the way!