It's been a long while since I've started a thread on the forum but I wanted to take a quick minute and post some pictures of my newest toy that I picked up. I noticed this humidor on craigslist a couple of days ago and emailed the person inquiring about the seal on it. He said that he had no idea of the seal because he wasn't a cigar smoker, he actually picked this up at an estate sale and planned on using it to store his watches. He had second thoughts of using and posted it up. I met him the next day and looked at the seal it had. Unfortunately the seal on this is terrible, I seasoned it and tried to keep the humidity up for a week before realizing that it wasn't meant to be!

So now, I have a storage unit for my cigar smoking accessories! I'm really happy with it so far but unfortunately I wish that I could have used it for cigars!

Anyway, let me know what everyone thinks! As you can see there are two doors on the front with glass. Etched into the glass is the Trinidad logo. The top lid opens up and also has glass with the Trinidad logo. The back of it (no picture) actually has a small door and slot for the electric humidifier. That was also included in it but without the power cord.