Thread: Mail Order Reccomendations

Default Mail Order Reccomendations

I am looking for a good online mailorder site. I have ordered twice from Thompsons with little satisfaction in the shipping (time and route) and quality of the cigars once they arrived (very dry). I even ordered a sampler that was okay but the packaging was smashed and messed up one stick. I called not looking for a whole new sampler just possibly a little discount or even an offer to send the one broken stick. No such luck, and no more business from me. I have seen people recommend JR's and a few other places. I would like to hear suggestions and your experience with them.

Thanks,
    Matt

Blog Entries

Try looking at the top of every page on this site and tell us what you see.......

"Cigars, Humidors, and Cigar Accessories" ------- "CAMINO VIEJO TABACOS"

There are other banners too but Camino Viejo is owned by the guy who owns this site so in my opinion, we owe him a shot first when we're looking to buy cigars. If you can't find what you want there then try these:

Famous-Smoke
    Cigars International
    Holts
    Serious Cigars
    Atlantic Cigar
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 10-02-2011 at 09:32 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thanks for the info, I definately agree with you! I will most certainly try them out and place my next order there.

clovecigar Guest

Default clove cigar

Hello, I'm from Indonesia.
    Do you need cigar or clove cigar supplies? i can supply it with best prices.
    As we know,the best clove cigar is from Indonesia. :)
    You can contact me here : fashion_forte[at]yahoo[dot]com
    Thank's

I've done business with famous smoke before. they don't have bad prices, product isn't extremely dry when you get it, considering how long it is in a box.

I only have had one thing damaged when i got it. had a cigar split at the foot, due to transit I'm sure, so I sent them a email. I was told that a credit for the price of the cigar would be added to my account, so I could knock off money on my next purchase. not to mention they also run cigarmonster.com, cigarsniper.com, and another cigar auction site.

I registered when cigarsniper went live, and ended up getting a 5 pack of rockey patel vintage 1999's for 18 cents plus shipping. not bad if you ask me.

Thread Information