First up is a Mastro de Paja Oom Paul. It is handmade. It is a large pipe suitable for a 2 hour smoke. The bowl swallows my little finger. I've smoked it about a dozen times. I simply don't have time to smoke it. I have only smoked straight Burley and Straight Virginia through it...No aro or lat stuff. It is a good smoker. I have $130 in it...I will take $100 plus shipping. I am wanting a nice meerschaum...Maybe an acquire me this can be worked out.

Next up is a gourd calabash. It is made of African Blackwood with a ceramic bowl. The bowl is just starting to color around the rim. The bowl has a couple minor dings and there is a bit of tooth chatter on the stem. A bit of work will fix the tooth chatter. Walker Briar Works has done a bit of work on it to improve the draw. It is really open now. $85 plus shipping...Maybe an acquire me this can be worked out for this one too.

I will clean the pipes and sanitize the stem before shipping both pipes so they will be ready to smoke when you get them. If you want them both we can talk about the price.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	x1.jpg 
Views:	304 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	2754Attachment 0Click image for larger version. 

Name:	x2.jpg 
Views:	261 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	2755Click image for larger version. 

Name:	x3.jpg 
Views:	503 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	2756