Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The new old guy!

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Yes. I think if you search on here you might find some threads about American made cigars.

Honestly, I would think, as a cigar shop proprietor you would be bringing information on new smokes, hot brands, etc...to us, instead of the other way around, but what do I know. What lines do you carry in your stores?
    I wish I knew everything that was going on in the cigar industry and just because I have been managing for 30 years doesn\\\'t mean that I am all knowing of all brands. Im always open ended and open minded to all the newest products and accessories. As far as some of the current brands that I sell, RP, La Flor Dominicana, Ashton, Shamrock Custom Luxury, Padron, Warlock, Davidoff, Temptation, Lars Tetens, Comacho, DE, Onyx, Romeo y Julieta, Segundos, Gurkha, Bahama Momma, Fuente, Cain, Casa de Nicaragua, Chubby\\\'s, Cohiba, Don Collins. Hoya de Monterrey, Playboy, Punch, La Unica, Tatiana, Quorum, H. Upman, Gispert, AJ Fernandez, Cojimar, Augusto Reyes, Avanti, A. Turrent, JC Newman, Acid, Don Pepin, Helix, Bacarat, Cuban Rounds, Cuban Delights, and The Griffin. It is impossible to keep up with all the new brands and lines coming out as it is can be with any industry.
    A cigar is as good as memories that you have when you smoked it. Raul Julia

Welcome to the forum Jack. I'm sure with your knowledge and experience you'll be able to offer as much advice as you ask for. I look forward to maybe a learning a bit from you and teaching something maybe as well.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe View Post
    Welcome to the forum Jack. I\'m sure with your knowledge and experience you\'ll be able to offer as much advice as you ask for. I look forward to maybe a learning a bit from you and teaching something maybe as well.
    Thats what Im here for, thats great. Thank you.
    A cigar is as good as memories that you have when you smoked it. Raul Julia

Thread Information