Thread: Where in the world is tachycoventry?????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Where in the world is tachycoventry?????

I've been traveling a lot for work recently and it has given me the opportunity to see some really awesome locations! So here's the contest, figure out where my work has taken me. The rules are fairly simple, look at the picture below and guess where I was this past weekend.

I am looking for the name of the location shown below. It needs to be specific, I don't care if you think you were close, if it's not precise it's not going to win. The winner will get a selection of sticks from my humidor shipped to them when I return home on Friday (or Saturday, I don't actually have a return flight yet)!!

I'm going to limit this to one guess per person per day. First person to get the location gets the prize pack. I will add another new picture every day if I can get online until it is guessed. If no one guesses it by the time that I get home I'll pick the closest guess.

With that being said... this picture was taken TODAY (October 23, 2011), I hope that helps. GOOD LUCK

"I would call that person a puffnozzle" ~mrtr33

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TachyCoventry View Post
    I've been traveling a lot for work recently and it has given me the opportunity to see some really awesome locations! So here's the contest, figure out where my work has taken me. The rules are fairly simple, look at the picture below and guess where I was this past weekend.

I am looking for the name of the location shown below. It needs to be specific, I don't care if you think you were close, if it's not precise it's not going to win. The winner will get a selection of sticks from my humidor shipped to them when I return home on Friday (or Saturday, I don't actually have a return flight yet)!!

I'm going to limit this to one guess per person per day. First person to get the location gets the prize pack. I will add another new picture every day if I can get online until it is guessed. If no one guesses it by the time that I get home I'll pick the closest guess.

With that being said... this picture was taken TODAY (October 23, 2011), I hope that helps. GOOD LUCK

There's no picture....

Don't try and "upload it from you computer" put it on a remote site and link the URL. You should know that by now.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 10-23-2011 at 11:28 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

USA-New Jersey-city of Salem-Hare's Barber Shop-back room poker game after midnight .....your not wining but your smoking good cigars! What do I win?

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

4. Default

Calgary Alberta in the Canadian Rockies along the Bow River...

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Calgary Alberta in the Canadian Rockies along the Bow River...
    LOL - Funny you should mention that......my wife's in Calgary for a Health & Safety simposium and she just left yesterday. I believe her hotel is a stone's throw from the Bow. I lived in Calgary for a while back in the early 90's myself and always liked "cowtown"

Hey Tachy can us Canuck's participate?
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

Blog Entries

Where's the freakin' photo?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Someplace that is already too bleepin' cold. Thanks for the contest.

Quote Originally Posted by craig View Post
    Someplace that is already too bleepin' cold. Thanks for the contest.

While correct... not specific enough! It was -1 degrees C
    "I would call that person a puffnozzle" ~mrtr33

Blog Entries

Denver Colorado

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Thread Information