Thread: Important Breaking News

David G. Hall Guest

Default Important Breaking News

Seattle man dies during sex with horse...

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm..._horse15m.html

2. Default

There was a Sheriff in Dyer County Tennessee that back in the seventies stole some sheep, booked a motel room and was having his way with em when the TBI knocked on the door. They have video of him trying to push one of them out the back window.

There are some sick folks out there.

that if some f'd=up shit right there.

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

i didnt know there were states where sex with animals was still legal,HONEY PACK UP THE THINGS WE ARE MOVING TO WASHINGTON !!!!
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

I am now undeniably ashamed to not only be a resident of Good Ole' Washington State, but a lifelong one as well. The worst part you ask? I think I know some people who are taking advantage of the lack of this law. Ewww. =
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Pomegranates: 0
    Funky Chickens: 2

Sarge and Giese, this sounds like a case you two would just love to see come across your desk , good lord. It actually sounds more like a case where once it comes across the desk, every officer on duty goes and checks it out because curiosity is just too great. Shoot, I'd just love to be the interrogating officer who got to grill the owner of this farm, what a loon that guy has to be. This has got to be better than the criminals who tied the atm to their bumper, pulled away and the bumper broke off (which of course had a license plate on it) and they never came back for it.

Thanks for the hilarious read.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Blog Entries

*shiver*

why would anyone want to be impaled by a horse?
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848
    *shiver*

why would anyone want to be impaled by a horse?
    I think sometimes they want to Impale
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Thread Information