Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Significant Other Vs. Significant Smoke

1. Default Significant Other Vs. Significant Smoke

I was just wondering how everyone's significant other deals with their cigar smoking. My Live-In Girlfriend of 5 years use to complain about my Cigars but now she actually takes a few puffs of my stogies and enjoys the smell.

How does your significant other deal with your cigars?
    "I Smoke in Moderation.... Just One Cigar at a Time." Mark Twain

2. Default

She goes to where I ain't smoking.

she tolerates it. but not in the house.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

4. Default

My wife smokes with me,she likes Don Kiki Green's . She bought me an assload of cigars for my birthday. She looked in my coolers and got me more of what I already had . Gotta love it ,I do

K7
    The older I get ,the better I was

My wife thinks they stink (unless I'm smoking a nice $10+ fine cigar - fine tobacco smells better, mmmmm) but since she smokes cigarettes she doesn't have much room to complain. And recently I've gotten her to smoke some flavored small cigars - YEAH BAAAAAAAAAAAABY!!!!
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

reaganyouth84 Guest

Most ladies I've come into contact with hate the smell of cigars, but love the smell of my tobacco pipe, so one out of two ain't bad, ha.
    -Mike

TonyDogs Guest

Default Outside for me!

My wife does not allow me to smoke my cigars in the house.
    She will put up with the smoke in cigar bar and what not but not in the house.
    So looks like this winter I will be out in the cold.

Iced T Guest

The doghouse...

Quote Originally Posted by Island Epicurean
    I was just wondering how everyone's significant other deals with their cigar smoking. My Live-In Girlfriend of 5 years use to complain about my Cigars but now she actually takes a few puffs of my stogies and enjoys the smell.

How does your significant other deal with your cigars?
    same with me

I don't smoke in my apartment but my wife deals with the smoking outside......

She does let me know when something "Smells like ass"

She did give me the OK for a Smoking Room/ Man Room when we buy a house....... she just wants a good ventilation system

My wife likes the smell of my cigars and does not mind me smoking at all. She will sit on the porch with me when I go out and smoke. My youngest daughter (five years old) told me that when she gets married that her husband better smoke good smelling cigars like mine.
    "Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses"

Well, as we're trying to sell our house right now, we all smoke outside. (both my wife and stepson smoke cigs). Some of the people who saw the house early on in the process commented "this house smells like smoke" so after that no smoking in da frigging house. But once we buy our new home, I'm setting up a smoking room with a nice recliner and TV with some kind of filtration system and its gonna be smoke away baby!!!
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

My girlfriend doesn't mind it, as long as it's outside. She'll often sit out with me while I puff away and occasionally she'll take a puff or have a petit corona herself. She does let me know when I have a super stinky one, I even have a rating based off her reaction in my cigar log. The neighbours don't like the smell but I have a ready list of snappy replies i refer to when they do.

It's like that for most of my friends and family, they don't care as long as it's outside. Only people I've come into contact with that don't like it are the neighbours at her place and cigarette smokers, had some fun debates with them
    Life is beautiful, death is peaceful. It's the transition that's bothersome.
    -Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114
    She did give me the OK for a Smoking Room/ Man Room when we buy a house....... she just wants a good ventilation system
    i should try to convince my wife to allow me to build a smoking room. we're planning on building in a couple years. i already have my armor room planned out in the basement.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

TonyDogs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114
    I don't smoke in my apartment but my wife deals with the smoking outside......

She does let me know when something "Smells like ass"

Bro good luck with the smoke room, Your wife might say that now but when you get in there and she can smell it trough the house your days are numbered.

I speak from experience.

If I had my smoke room to over again I would load up on 2-3 airfilters, smelly good candles and dont forget about the window fans.

When I get the big crib I will have my smoking parlor like they did it in the old days!

Yeah, when I get a permanent place, I am definately building or converting a room into a "Parlor," for just such a thing.

My fiance' smokes cigs and is getting more and more into the flavored cigars. She doesn't complain too much about my cigar smoking (mostly because she knows her complaints fall on deaf ears here. lol). Her only real complaint is how smoky it gets in my office because of how often I smoke.

But my stance is firm on certain things. I do not compromise when it comes to my cigar smoking and fishing! I was a cigar smoker and fisherman when we met and I will always be and I am not wavering!

You know that song I'm Gonna Miss Her by Brad Paisley? That's me with my cigars and fishing.

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

Default I don't have that worry....

or expense!

I'm happily "un-married"!

It's got its good points and then it also has its good points. I mean.....bad points.

Naw......I'll stay single.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MMAB
    or expense!

I'm happily "un-married"!

It's got its good points and then it also has its good points. I mean.....bad points.

Naw......I'll stay single.

Amen

I was engaged, in a 5 year relationship, broke it off three months before our wedding date in 2003... been happily single ever since.

At somepoint I'll settle down (im only 26)... and the bitch better like my cigars...
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Default Ooooh, I'm Telling

I'm gonna pull that quote Hex when we find out you got a girl
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Thread Information