It's one year to the day from last years contest start, AND Buzz is on vacation, so it's perfect timing for the 5th Annual Christmas Writing Contest. Below you will find the rules and contest time-frames. I encourage all to participate!!

The original inspiration:
http://www.cigarsmokers.com/threads/...SMOKER-s-STYLE!

1. Contest begins today.

2. Open to members in good standing. If you don't know if you're in good standing or not, enter anyway, someone will let you know.

3. You can submit as many entries as you want. Entries are to be posted in this thread.

4. Entry can be in the form of a poem, song, haiku, limerick, or just a short story, and can be serious or humorous. You can make your own lyrics to classic Christmas songs or whatever you want.

5. Entry must be themed around cigarsmokers.com and the Christmas season.

6. Deadlines are CST.

7. Winners will be chosen by Poll of the membership.

8. As the host, I won't be playing, but I reserve the right to litter the thread with sarcastic comments.

Deadline to post your entry = Midnight CST, December 24, 2011.

Poll starts on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 and runs through Tuesday, January 3, 2012.

The prize will be some cigars from my stash that I'll stuff into a box and ship to you. You won't be disappointed, and your effort will be well spent. Some of the cigars might even be smokeable, it is, after all, Christmas.

So come on.....get writing!!