Hey Guys,

I am completely new to this forum, and to be honest, joined to sell these Cigars...I acquired them through some very odd events...purchased a piece of furniture from an individual, to find out that there was a humidor stashed inside of it...called the person back, and informed her, much to HER surprise...apparently it was the husbands "secret" stash and she was not to happy to say the least. I am not a smoker, and have no need for them...here is a short list of some of them...haven't been able to go through them all...They are still in the plastic wrappers, and have been kept in the humidor with proper humidification (70% per the hygrometer). I will ship them out to you in a flat rate box included in the sell price. If you want them faster than that, you can pay the difference in the shipping costs.

Alec Bradley
Maxx- Freak - 4
Plantation Blend Toro Habano - 1
Prensado Gran Toro Coroojo - 1
Tempus Centruia Crillo Churchill - 2
K147 Short Run Gordo Sun Grown - 1
Vise Press 6T4 - 1
Plantation Blend Original Toro - 14

Pinar Del Rio
PDR 1878 Reserva Dominican Toro Oscuro - 5
PDR 1878 Especial Corono Maduro - 1

Aging Room
Mizzo Habon Toro - 2

Victor Sinclair
Bohemian Bamboo - 2

Sonador
Habano Churchill - 1
Vintage Especiall - 1

Flor de Jalapa
Candela Robusto - 1
Habano Churchill - 1

Gurkha
Legend Toro Connecticut - 1

From looking them up online (sorry the only way I knew to do it)...I figured this chunk of them are worth somewhere in the $250-$300 range ...I will sell them for $200 including shipping...

There are about 20-30 more, that I just haven't had the time to go through...I will try to get them gone through quickly so I can sell them as well. Please let me know if there is any interest...email me at Caleb_jns(@)yahoo.com, PM me , or leave a reply...if I should ask more, please let me know that as well...other than that...I guess they will go into the garbage. I would like to sell them this week, if nothing by Thursday morning, I will just throw them out.

Thanks,
CJones