Thread: Buzz its that time of year again.

Default Buzz its that time of year again.

So buzzy Boy what is on your wish list this year?

No your not getting a Donkie to ride or a smaller hat.

Blog Entries

OK look Santa, last year that awesome backpack you gave me didn't work out so good... apparently those who are not secure in their manhood think it's funny to make childish murse comments. My ego can't handle those attacks so this time send me something extra manly, like a nice strong cigar perhaps. I dig me that robusto size and lean towards the darker side of the leaf.

Oh, and I'd like to ask you to do something extra special this year and give a gift to someone else for me. He could really use it and I am in the giving spirit - so instead of asking for more things for me I'd like to give up some of my gifts if you could just help this little tike out. This young lad desires greatly to be amongst the champions in the sport of ping pong. Unfortunately, this adorable boy is lacking one of the essentials of greatness... skill. If it's not too much to ask, could you wrap up just one or two skills for him and add that to his gifts of Ken dolls and extra-absorbent big-kid-pull-ups? I know he would appreciate it. Now I understand that he has been bad this year, but give him a chance Santa, I know he whale be better next year.

Thanks Santa!
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

If you didn't want a murse last year you should not have sent me the 3 letters begging for it.

You would not believe all the crap i had to deal with from the elves when i innocently slung the murse over my shoulder loading up the sleigh.

How about something to drink? I find that large quantity's of alcohol helped the bad memory fade away.

Blog Entries

I feel your pain with the elves laughing at you Santa, and trust me, had I known that there are so many cruel people in this world who like to make fun of others who just so happen to enjoy the convenience of a portable makeup err I mean photography equipment carrying case, I would have asked you for something different last year, like maybe a bottle of scotch.

Check out that sentence, it's long and it's awesome. It probably needed a semi colon though.

Santa got off his fat-ass finally and boxed up some crap for you.

Ill have it loaded on a USPS sled today some time.
    9405 5036 9930 0304 0025 87
    I had to outsource some delivery's due to a reindeer strike, Rudalph wants beer breaks between delivers.

Blog Entries

Thanks so much Santa for the awesome selection of cigars and the tasty beverage. The other extra goodies are very cool too. Nail on head Santa, you rock!

Thread Information