Thread: bigbill1300

Default bigbill1300

Tell me what you want because I doubt you are really fapping about santafuk bringing you a pack of black and milds,3 used hustlers and a bottle of ripple

2. Default

Well Santa,The hustler's sound real intresting,but can you at least send some acids instead of the black and mild. I allready have a shit load of them. I have been enjoying more medium smokes lately.Santa I am sure I will enjoy and appreciate what Eva you may send.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Santa View Post
    Tell me what you want because I doubt you are really fapping about santafuk bringing you a pack of black and milds,3 used hustlers and a bottle of ripple
    Looks like you've been double dipping in the 'ole ripple yourself there Santa
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Used Spank Mags Ripple and Dog Rockets away .

5. Default

Thank's Santa!!!!!

6. Default

Well,I was out in the back yard cutting the grass,and my wife yelled Santa left you a package. I hauled ass to the closet grabbed the rifle chambered a round and ran out front. Them dam rein deer jumped in the back of a blue and white truck and speed off,I was sure looking to stuff the freezer with some more meat.Thanks alot Kevin7 you went way over and beyond. I had a nice bourbon and sprite,and a A. Fuente while I grilled some burgers.

7. Default

Hell ya man ,enjoy
    The older I get ,the better I was

Thread Information