My wife's going to Mexico for a vacation at the end of Nov. She's going to be staying in the "Mayan Riviera" in or around a town called Playa del Carmen.

I've tried some online searches for cigar stores in that town. While I've found info saying there are, I can't find anything specific. I did find one link saying there was a La Casa del Habano on 5th and another saying it was gone. Unless there is a LCDH store there, I'm not looking at having her bring me back any ISOM's. So I'm concentrating my search on Mexican brands.

To date, the only Mexican cigar I've had was a Te-Amo No. 4
I actually enjoyed it and the size makes it a great yard gar for when I'm doing things or just want a quick one (they're small). So I'm going to have her look for a box of those. However, I have no clue about any other good Mexican cigars so I'm hoping some of you do.

So I'm wondering, who here has smoked a Mexican cigar (or 'cigars' plural) and enjoyed it? If you have, please respond and let me know your recommendation. I'd rather ask people I know who's opinions I trust rather than rely on the review of a complete stranger.

Thanks in advance!