Thread: Mizicke5273 have you been a good boy?

Default Mizicke5273 have you been a good boy?

Well Mizicke5273 I was finally able to get Mrs. Claus to put her clothes back on and leave my candy cane alone for enough time check in with you. I see you like some extreme things, motorcycles and ATVs, I also see that you have a wish list of some pretty good smokes in your profile. I figured I would just check in with you to see what other things you may be interested in and allow you this time to actually convince me that you don't just deserve grape and pineapple White Owls.

Good boy......well, honestly I'm not sure.

So far this year I've: Purposely picked some delinquent names for the "Name the Cats Contest" so Mangy would have his hands full. Been pestering the fine people of Cigarsmokers all year. Setting a lot, and I mean a lot, of tobacco on fire.

Though on the other hand.....I have been staying out of trouble. Too many many cigars to smoke to waste time being bad I guess. So minorly annoying maybe? Do I get coal for that? Or charcoal? I could use the charcoal in my new smoker. So if I haven't been good enough to get a gift, could you send charcoal instead of regular coal? I'll be going through a lot it, as I'm learning to smoke stuff this summer.

Cigar-wise, well I like mostly cigars in the medium and up strength range. I don't get along well with mild smokes, they just don't do it for me usually. Apart from the brands in my profile, I really enjoy trying new stuff. Whether it's brand new to the world or just new to me, makes no difference.
    Yay! Cigars!

Very nice selection Santa! There were several I have not had the opportunity to try yet. And I couldn't resit smoking one as soon as I saw it, as I had been looking forward to trying it. Thank you!

Now as for the candy.......I now expect all candy I receive to of the same.........."caliber"!

Thank you again and a Merry Christmas to you and your family!
    Yay! Cigars!

Thread Information