Thread: Ho Ho Ho Kevin!

Default Ho Ho Ho Kevin!

I have been informed by the elves that you are very fond of Mexican puros! Personally I think they go their wires crossed. Fucking elves can't even change a light bulb. Poor Roudalf has been through a few thousand already. I have read my list and checked it twice and I know it's been a tough year for you Kevin ! I seem to recall that you like maduritos and are fond of fuente products. The missus says I have dementia too bad to know anything. You know me Kevin, I'm the type of person who would have 17 live wires in one hand and a fucking gushing fire hose in the other. My dementia has got the best of me! Help Santa by giving me some ideas what you like. Otherwise I may have to rely on them stupid half drunk elves. This poor fat red suited webbed footed little bastard needs you help! Santa wants to up the ampage for you this Christmas.
    Last edited by Secret Santa; 11-18-2011 at 01:24 AM.

2. Default

Hey santadork I only smoke Ashton Estate Sun Growns LMAO
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    Hey santadork I only smoke Ashton Estate Sun Growns (and Thompson Tuskers) LMAO
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

4. Default

You Fucker I cant help it after you turned me on to them and Iguana's

Ho Ho Ho! Ahhhhh oh oh! Sounds like it's time to let you know that I had to snap Roudalf's ass with a wet wet towel to get him motivated. He is now on his way bearing the meager resemblances of a gift. Looks like I'm gonna have to track him all the way too! Look for it coming your way! 0308 3390 0001 2287 9218

6. Default

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ass snappin with a towel . Now Im sportin wood LOL

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ass snappin with a towel . Now Im sportin wood LOL
    Kevin's going all Broke-back
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

8. Default

Well I just opened a big ass box with a shitload of killer cigars ,yummy sweets and a badass handmade ashtray . It's pretty damn cool to give and receive gifts and I will cherish the one of a kind ashtray. Thank you very much Roger you blew me away.

Kevin

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Glad to hear you got it all in one piece! Nothing feels better than giving a gift that is well received! Enjoy brother, and again a Merry Christmas to you and yours. Roger.
    Just another day at the office!

Thread Information