Thread: CigarSniper

Blog Entries

Default CigarSniper

This could be a very bad thing...

www.cigarsniper.com
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

I got some spam from them last night. Looks like a quibid type model.

Pay to bid ???? Fuck that!
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Blog Entries

Penny auction sites are a boon to whoever runs them and anyone who participates in those is an idiot. I've always thought very highly of Famous-Smoke but this is a lower-than-whale-$hit-total-slime move on their part.

Yes, some can say "business is business" and that's all fine but who holds $hitbag operations like Amway or any other pyramid scheme in any kind of high regard? Penny auction scams are worse than pyramid schemes and it's too bad most dumbasses refuse to realize that.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 11-23-2011 at 04:59 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

So that's what that's was...I also received a spam email and deleted it.

I was wondering how they got my email. If this is famous doing they have forever lost my business.

7. Default

Famous is becoming the new Thompson. Funny thing is Thompson has some really good deals on primo cigars on occasion
    The older I get ,the better I was

8. Default Try It!

You guys might not like it but you can get a 5 pack of Padron 6000 cigars, Ashton VSG cigars, humidors, for just 60 cents. You just need to hit it during a slow time. If you're willing to put a bit of money into and bid up to auction price a couple times people stop bidding against you. I have thousands of dollars of top rate cigars for, maybe, 5%, of the price. Most of the bidders on the site want to pay the 60 cents or they give up. Sniper, initally had let you bid all day. Now, because of people like me, they limit you to five auctions a day. Of course, if you upset them by dominating things they screw you. I don't think they want me to play on their site anymore. I've been dropped from auctions. They won't allow me to bid on others. They are losing a bunch money. It won't last long. just go to the site and watch it in the late afternoon or on a Friday or Saturday night. You don't have to sign up. Anyway, I'm a happy cigar smoker. THey might not like me anymore but I have a ton of primo cigars and the humidors to store them in for a steal!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PennyBidder View Post
    You guys might not like it but you can get a 5 pack of Padron 6000 cigars, Ashton VSG cigars, humidors, for just 60 cents. You just need to hit it during a slow time. If you're willing to put a bit of money into and bid up to auction price a couple times people stop bidding against you. I have thousands of dollars of top rate cigars for, maybe, 5%, of the price. Most of the bidders on the site want to pay the 60 cents or they give up. Sniper, initally had let you bid all day. Now, because of people like me, they limit you to five auctions a day. Of course, if you upset them by dominating things they screw you. I don't think they want me to play on their site anymore. I've been dropped from auctions. They won't allow me to bid on others. They are losing a bunch money. It won't last long. just go to the site and watch it in the late afternoon or on a Friday or Saturday night. You don't have to sign up. Anyway, I'm a happy cigar smoker. THey might not like me anymore but I have a ton of primo cigars and the humidors to store them in for a steal!
    Smells like spam....maybe I'm a little trigger happy lately. Spam not reported.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

I got your back Will... spam reported.
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

11. Default

Damn, I've been reported. Buzz killer......

Hey Buzz......you're a buzz killer!
    Yay! Cigars!

Blog Entries

This fraud site is shutting down. I've been receiving their spam since last November and got a message this morning that they are folding up their lemonade stand.

I guess people aren't as stupid as I first thought.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information