Thread: Help for the wife contest

Default Help for the wife contest

Guys, my wife has really gotten into photography and she entered a contest and I really want to see her win to help build confidence in her new endeavor. Of course I didn't find out until today and the voting ends tomorrow. Please help me with this and I'll give away a bunch of smokes randomly to those who can help. You can vote from different machines on the same day (phone, laptop, pc) only today and tomorrow. The more you can help the more I'll give away in the contest (Post on Fb page, asking other friends for help, etc.) Please post in the thread that you helped and I will pull names out of a hat for winners. I will give away at least 25 cigars. More if she wins! http://promoshq.wildfireapp.com/webs...?order=recency

On top of that it is a really cool pic. That's my youngest refusing to give up her baby doll and stroller even though me and my older one are the ones way off in the distance that she's trying to catch.

Al

PS if you would post a comment on it I'm sure she would be thrilled and that means I will be thrilled and that means you will be thrilled!

Blog Entries

Cool. My kid has that same stroller.

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

OK i voted but only because i did like the photo.
    Win or lose she takes nice pictures.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Blog Entries

Cool pic, earned my vote

Blog Entries

I'll vote as early and as often as I can Al.

I don't have a facespace account but I was able to post this comment:

WOW, that is absolutely stunning! I love the colors of the leaves and how the whole scene is perfectly proportioned and the first thing you see is the child pushing the stroller. You nailed the theme of this contest and I'm definitely voting for this one!
    EDIT: LMFAO! If you delete your cookies, you can vote an infinite number of times. I've got nothing to do for the next few hours so here goes.......

There was a nationwide contest for local farmer's markets where the winner would have a $20,000.00 barn built for them and they narrowed it down to three finalists, one from New Jersey, one from somewhere in Michigan and one in Coventry, Connecticut. Same type of voting, if you cleared your cookies, you could vote as much as you wanted. Coventry, CT ended up winning the contest, gee I wonder how that happened?
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 11-27-2011 at 01:23 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Done and commented! :-)

... and thank-you so much for your contributions to Quad State Herf! I'm really enjoying those Le Bijou 1922 CG's. :-)

7. Default

voted, very nice photo indeed!!!!

Blog Entries

I'm still voting. It's a little tedious having to enter those capchas or whatever you call them. I think I've voted at least 70 times so far, LMAO!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    I'll vote as early and as often as I can Al.

I don't have a facespace account but I was able to post this comment:

EDIT: LMFAO! If you delete your cookies, you can vote an infinite number of times. I've got nothing to do for the next few hours so here goes.......

There was a nationwide contest for local farmer's markets where the winner would have a $20,000.00 barn built for them and they narrowed it down to three finalists, one from New Jersey, one from somewhere in Michigan and one in Coventry, Connecticut. Same type of voting, if you cleared your cookies, you could vote as much as you wanted. Coventry, CT ended up winning the contest, gee I wonder how that happened?
    Thanks a whole bunch Bill I really appreciate it! For the tip as well, if I hit clear history in Firefox it allows me to do it as much as I want. Thanks to everyone else as well.

Bill, would you PM me your addy please.

Thanks for all the help everyone, it was much appreciated. She was beside herself with all the comments. I'm not at work tonight so when I get in tomorrow I'll do the drawings for all the help here and at CP.

Al

12. Default

Voted...forgot to post it.

Blog Entries

The one that won was pathetic.... Something stinks with this contest.

Honestly Al, your wife's photo was far superior to the BS kiddie pictures. As I said in my comments, her photo captured the true theme of the contest much more so than any of the other ones I saw. She definitely should have won....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Voted and that looks a lot like a cove in Maine

Quote Originally Posted by Smokerinthewoods View Post
    Voted and that looks a lot like a cove in Maine
    It's Lake Blue Ridge Georgia. We have one winner here and 4 at CP

Badwhale

Could you Pm me your addy.

Thanks again for all the help!

Al

Blog Entries

Thanks for the contest!

Your wife's picture was certainly very well done and artistic, please tell her to keep up the good work!

Will

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Got the prize package today!

Thanks for the nice smokes, Al!

Will

Uncle Tupelo

Thread Information