Thread: Castle Doctrine

1. Default Castle Doctrine

Just got worse for criminals here in NC. I love it. Now you can shoot a robber or carjacker. You dont have to retreat into your home if threatened ,you can drop a lowlife for threating your safety on your property. Next time that frozen meat guy shows up in my driveway and gives me shit about me telling him to not get out of his vehicle and leave immediately I'm gonna own me a new Toyota Tundra and a freezer ful of frozen heffer LOL
    The older I get ,the better I was

2. Default

It is not what you do...It is how you explain it. We have had the "castle law" in various ways in Tennessee for years. Capping burglars and car jackers is ok if you explain it correctly. Shooting the meat salesman for mouthing off might be a strech. If he gets out threatens you and acts physically aggressive...Well it's how you explain it.

3. Default

Oh no I didnt mean shootin him LOL. Seriously I just want a new truck LOL

Blog Entries

Yeah, I mean what happens in that situation if you're defending your castle, and he's defending his castle, and you have a shootout?
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

5. Default

Drag his ass out...Take his truck and have a cookout. Wish I could do that to the damn Schawns man that rings the bell at 0800 every other Wednesday. Told that numb nuts I don't get up till noonish. Some folks work nights.

As much as i dislike SC i do like some of the laws.

A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in another place where he has a right to be, including, but not limited to, his place of business, has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his ground and meet force with force, including deadly force, if he reasonably believes it is necessary to prevent death or great bodily injury to himself or another person or to prevent the commission of a violent crime as defined in Section 16-1-60.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Drag his ass out...Take his truck and have a cookout. Wish I could do that to the damn Schawns man that rings the bell at 0800 every other Wednesday. Told that numb nuts I don't get up till noonish. Some folks work nights.
    Long time ago the Schwans guy was at my door talking up his game to Candy while she was trying to shoo him away. He didnt even notice me drive up until I physically moved him aside and went in the house. He said maybe you and your hubby want to look at the catalouge and she said nah hes getting his pistol . Never saw him again. In all honesty i had to take a piss,thats why I was in a hurry and moved him LOL.

If I tell you to leave my property I mean it and it's not open for debate

Fill the back of the truck with charcol and grill it right there. Then give him the truck back.

Thread Information