Thread: blue mold and a local B&M

Default blue mold and a local B&M

I was scanning the cigars on hand at a local B&M and noticed that nearly all of their bare cigars were covered in blue mold. I know that if you get blue mold on a stick in your table top humidor it's a major problem. I was wondering if it is safe to purchase cigars from this store since they had moldy sticks in their walk-in?
    Is the walk-in big enough that the mold doesn't transport like it would in a smaller unit?
    One of the most ironic parts of growing old is sitting down and enjoying a smoke with the children who used to sneak around behind your back to smoke a cigarette.

2. Default

93 out 100 times if you tell the owner he will get all fuggin pissy and call it plume. I wouldnt but from a shop that has moldy cigars. I found a cool new store about 45 min away yesterday and his humi was only 65%. The guy actually knew a lot about cigars and didnt try to reccomend shit to me in the humidor. I think I found a place to spend $ now. Flor de Oliva torps 49$ a bundle
    The older I get ,the better I was

Thanks Kevin. I'm still feeling my way around and there aren't a lot of options around Possum Holler Arkansas. lol. I thought I had found a nice spot. Oh well, I guess I will just keep shopping online.
    One of the most ironic parts of growing old is sitting down and enjoying a smoke with the children who used to sneak around behind your back to smoke a cigarette.

Thread Information