Thread: Dec 2011 Anejo & Hemi Maduro

Blog Entries

Default Dec 2011 Anejo & Hemi Maduro

Alright. I hit the shop tonight for some Christmas "shopping" and I saw they had a supply of the above.

If anyone has any interest, I can correspond with them, and see what I can drum up.

I saw they had Anejo 50, 55, 48 & maybe the 49s & 77 (shark)? They might have others at other shops.

Also, they mentioned at least 1 box of Hemingway Maduro ~ Signatures

They are pretty much in line with MRSP...maybe at most a dollar more each.

ALSO, I spied a box of BTLs at 17.50ish...

Just throwin' it out there for maybe some of you guys who can't get your hands on some.

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

For what its worth, I saw these locally the other day too. I know they had the shark about a week ago and BTL. The prices are a little high because of MA tax (if you buy instore) but I believe if you are out of state they are MSRP (and will ship). Shoot me a PM for more info.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty18 View Post
    For what its worth, I saw these locally the other day too. I know they had the shark about a week ago and BTL. The prices are a little high because of MA tax (if you buy instore) but I believe if you are out of state they are MSRP (and will ship). Shoot me a PM for more info.
    More info for what?

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

FYI, tampasweethearts (owned by the Arturo Fuente's) has pretty good prices. You have to call or e-mail to get the HTF price list.

Myself, I've got enough Fuente from last year's split to keep me going for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    More info for what?
    I am not sure if they will only ship boxes or ship singles as well. If someone wanted a few singles I could go pick them up and mail them. Also, with the Opus x they won't sell them outside of New England for some reason (Must have a clause with AF, I am not 100% if this goes for the Anejos/hemi M's to) but if that is the case, I could buy them and ship them if someone wanted them.

I was not sure if posting the link for the store was ok so I refrained.

Just trying to help out

Blog Entries

I am not sure if they will only ship boxes or ship singles as well. If someone wanted a few singles I could go pick them up and mail them. Also, with the Opus x they won't sell them outside of New England for some reason (Must have a clause with AF, I am not 100% if this goes for the Anejos/hemi M's to) but if that is the case, I could buy them and ship them if someone wanted them.

Just trying to help out
    Right on. I wasn't sure if you meant you were trying to give me a link to a place to find them, as I know where to get them. Sounds like your deal is a bit better, but if you have to buy them with MA taxes and ship them, it might be a wash or cost more.

I don't think it would matter either if you posted a link to the store.

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Just trying to help out
    And, of course, since you are pretty much an unknown around here you would be willing to send your end first to any established member who took you up on this.....right?

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    And, of course, since you are pretty much an unknown around here you would be willing to send your end first to any established member who took you up on this.....right?
    Yes for sure. I did a newb sampler with Logan if that helps at all but would ship it out first to an established member, or could do a paypal.

Whale's deal is prob better cause of the MA tax but if someone was set on the sharks I think they are around $14 (can verify the actual $).

Blog Entries

Although above what vitolas.net indicates as MRSP, I think I can get the sharks for 223.99/box + PA sales tax (6%) which boils down to about 11.87/cigar. Plus shipping to whoever.

I suspect that if they can't send Opus stuff out of NE for possibly some contractual thing, they're going to get cock blocked on the Anejo/Hemi M and you're back to square 1. I appreciate your input though. I'm not locked into my shop for any reason, and I know everyone would appreciate any leads on a better deal.

Will

Uncle Tupelo

I know I'm over a week late. But I would be down for some Anejos or Hemingway Maddies.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by logan37 View Post
    I know I'm over a week late. But I would be down for some Anejos or Hemingway Maddies.
    Lemme know what you're interested in, and I'll see what I can do.

Will

Uncle Tupelo

Id be interested in anejo 46, 60 or 77s. Hemingway I like woam and signatures. Id be down for whatever of those. I can do half a box of whatever.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by logan37 View Post
    Id be interested in anejo 46, 60 or 77s. Hemingway I like woam and signatures. Id be down for whatever of those. I can do half a box of whatever.
    Thanks for narrowing it down.

PM Sent (no, really)

Uncle Tupelo

Thread Information