Thread: A New Business in Town - Opus X For Sale and Much More

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Cool A New Business in Town - Opus X For Sale and Much More

This post is no longer available. Sorry for posting it in the first place. It was only a test. Take care.
    Last edited by Juliatopsmokes; 12-10-2011 at 01:00 PM.

Ohh... You have "What Fidel Castro smokes" Cohiba Esplendidos - Box of 25? The REAL thing?!?

PM Sent!

3. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Ohh... You have "What Fidel Castro smokes" Cohiba Esplendidos - Box of 25? The REAL thing?!?

PM Sent!
    Yes the real deal with it's seal. Make me an offer I can't resist.

Blog Entries

Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-10-2011 at 11:03 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Juliatopsmokes View Post
    $5.00 for the box, you deliver it to Connecticut with a glass of whiskey and not the cheap shit like Jim Beam, I want real "whisky" not "whiskey" and if you need to ask me what the difference is then you're a dumbass.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    $5.00 for the box, you deliver it to Connecticut with a glass of whiskey and not the cheap shit like Jim Beam, I want real "whisky" not "whiskey" and if you need to ask me what the difference is then you're a dumbass.
    It's spelled either way. The Irish whiskey is spelled "whiskey" and your offer is an insult. Thank you for your time anyway.

Blog Entries

I'll pay whatever you ask for the Cohiba's, but they have to be hand delivered and I get to pick the whisky. Let me know the price. Thanks

Blog Entries

It's spelled either way. The Irish whiskey is spelled "whiskey" and your offer is an insult. Thank you for your time anyway.
    No you moron, "whisky" is from Scotland and is also called "Scotch" have you ever heard of that? I highly doubt it.

Your offer to sell fake Cohibas is an "insult" to this cigar forum. There is no way in the world that your Cohiba Esplendidos are real, Cuban cigars so when you come on to this forum trying to sell fake cigars, you are "insulting" this entire forum.

Besides, don't you know that the mere possession of Cuban cigars by American citizens is illegal? You do seem awfully stupid so maybe you don't know but just about any low-grade moron knows that.

You really need to just go away because if you don't, it's going to get awfully ugly around here and the more you open your stupid mouth, the more trouble you're going to cause for yourself.

Not only that, your prices on the Opus X cigars are ridiculous and no one will buy them for those stupid prices. I think you and your fiance are thieves and criminals and are probably already convicted felons running yet another scam. If you're not already convicted felons, you will be in the near future.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-10-2011 at 11:46 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Gotta save this one too mrt33 before she deletes this one as well.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Gotta save this one too mrt33 before she deletes this one as well.
    Everyone calm down I am licensed but at the same time I wouldn't want to jeopardize that. I'll delete this post. I was only testing to see how things would go. Ive noticed it hasn't gone well so I will no longer bother this forum. I apologize for any misunderstanding.

Blog Entries

Everyone calm down I am licensed but at the same time I wouldn't want to jeopardize that. I'll delete this post. I was only testing to see how things would go. Ive noticed it hasn't gone well so I will no longer bother this forum. I apologize for any misunderstanding.
    "Misundestanding" what misunderstanding? You sign up here trying to screw people by selling them fake Cuban cigars and charging five times more than full retail for Opus X cigars, we call you out on that and all of a sudden there is a "misunderstanding?"

I don't think so sweetheart, we understand you and your "fiance" perfectly well, you're a couple of law breaking thieves with no morals or values figuring you could come here and find some suckers you could ass rape but that didn't work out so well now did it?

So I guess posting a picture of yourself is kinda out of the question now, huh?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Yeah, I don't really understand what I misunderstood. ?

What did you think was going to happen on a cigar board? Do you think we don't know that Cuban cigars are illegal in this country? That we wouldn't already have sources for Opus X cigars?

Also, I think Fuente may disagree with your determination of 'licensed'.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2011-12-10 at 9.21.33 AM.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	2822

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

This post is no longer available. Sorry for posting it in the first place. It was only a test. Take care.
    Feeds through bullshit translator:

"I guess there's no one here stupid enough to buy my fake Cuban cigars or who will pay five time MSRP for Opus X so I better just take down my lemonade stand and go home to my mommy."

julia, you are a true, certified piece of shit but we'd still like to see a photo of you.

OOOOOOOooooooo....the excitement is building, maybe she WILL post a pic:

Current Activity
    Replying to Thread A New Business in Town - Opus X For Sale and Much More

Last Activity
    Today 01:08 PM
    C'mon you fiesty little vixen, we wanna know what you look like!
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-10-2011 at 01:16 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

14. Default

Arturo Fuente is an exclusive business. You have to be put on a waiting list to by in quanity from them. Trust me I know. They only distribute a certain amount to retailers. That why we had trouble getting it.
    Retailers being the key word. You already said you have a "home business" without a Web site. No kidding it's hard to go directly to the manufacturer. They like to send reps to your store, and you don't have a store for them to see. You're not a retailer. You're a get rich quick scam artist who probably doesn't even have fakes to sell. How does this work? I pay you and you disappear the next morning?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTree View Post
    Retailers being the key word. You already said you have a "home business" without a Web site. No kidding it's hard to go directly to the manufacturer. They like to send reps to your store, and you don't have a store for them to see. You're not a retailer. You're a get rich quick scam artist who probably doesn't even have fakes to sell. How does this work? I pay you and you disappear the next morning?
    Good call.

BTW, I build websites. But e-commerce websites are tough to get built quickly during the holidays, to bring in business. So, I'm going to bid $276,345 to get you up and running. Let me know.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTree View Post
    I'll bet the first thing she and her dumbass fiance did was try to sell their wares on eBay and promptly got kicked off so this is their next attempt at screwing people, finding on-line cigar forums.

Julia my dear, there's always CraigsList. Be sure to include your whips and chains photo in any CraigsList posting where you're attempting to sell your fake Cuban cigars and your overpriced Fuentes because it's the only way you're going to get the pervert's and the sex offender's attention.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Currently Active Users

There are currently 77 users online. 6 members and 71 guests

Most users ever online was 377, 03-23-2005 at 11:31 PM.

‎CoventryCat86
    ‎badwhale+
    ‎ch3360
    ‎steffanan
    ‎TommyTree
    ‎VancouverMark

Last Activity
    Today 01:53 PM
    Well, this looks like a wrap everyone, she's gone and my guess is never to be seen or heard from again.

At least we found a picture of her before she left.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-10-2011 at 02:03 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Bill will have some explaining to do if this Julia girl shows up at his house dressed to flog with a bottle of Mad Dog.
    Hopefully he's nice enough to videotape the encounter for us.

...wouldn't you know it, she never responded to my PM

oh, well - there's always puff.com
    Last edited by ggiese; 12-11-2011 at 12:29 AM.

Thread Information