Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A New Business in Town - Opus X For Sale and Much More

1. Cool A New Business in Town - Opus X For Sale and Much More

This post is no longer available. Sorry for posting it in the first place. It was only a test. Take care.
    Last edited by Juliatopsmokes; 12-10-2011 at 01:00 PM.

Ohh... You have "What Fidel Castro smokes" Cohiba Esplendidos - Box of 25? The REAL thing?!?

PM Sent!

3. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Ohh... You have "What Fidel Castro smokes" Cohiba Esplendidos - Box of 25? The REAL thing?!?

PM Sent!
    Yes the real deal with it's seal. Make me an offer I can't resist.

Blog Entries

Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-10-2011 at 11:03 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Juliatopsmokes View Post
    $5.00 for the box, you deliver it to Connecticut with a glass of whiskey and not the cheap shit like Jim Beam, I want real "whisky" not "whiskey" and if you need to ask me what the difference is then you're a dumbass.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    $5.00 for the box, you deliver it to Connecticut with a glass of whiskey and not the cheap shit like Jim Beam, I want real "whisky" not "whiskey" and if you need to ask me what the difference is then you're a dumbass.
    It's spelled either way. The Irish whiskey is spelled "whiskey" and your offer is an insult. Thank you for your time anyway.

Blog Entries

I'll pay whatever you ask for the Cohiba's, but they have to be hand delivered and I get to pick the whisky. Let me know the price. Thanks

Blog Entries

It's spelled either way. The Irish whiskey is spelled "whiskey" and your offer is an insult. Thank you for your time anyway.
    No you moron, "whisky" is from Scotland and is also called "Scotch" have you ever heard of that? I highly doubt it.

Your offer to sell fake Cohibas is an "insult" to this cigar forum. There is no way in the world that your Cohiba Esplendidos are real, Cuban cigars so when you come on to this forum trying to sell fake cigars, you are "insulting" this entire forum.

Besides, don't you know that the mere possession of Cuban cigars by American citizens is illegal? You do seem awfully stupid so maybe you don't know but just about any low-grade moron knows that.

You really need to just go away because if you don't, it's going to get awfully ugly around here and the more you open your stupid mouth, the more trouble you're going to cause for yourself.

Not only that, your prices on the Opus X cigars are ridiculous and no one will buy them for those stupid prices. I think you and your fiance are thieves and criminals and are probably already convicted felons running yet another scam. If you're not already convicted felons, you will be in the near future.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-10-2011 at 11:46 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

I'm in NYC, bring me a few Esplandido's and some whiskey and I'll do a review. The address is 100 Centre Street.

Blog Entries

Juliatopsmokes:

Current Activity
    Modifying Post

This oughta be good.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

From her profile:

Juliatopsmokes has not made any friends yet
    and by the looks of things so far, I don't think she ever will.

And from my profile:

Recent Visitors
    The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:

Aggettivo
    ashauler+
    badwhale+
    buzz
    cinda+
    CptnBlues63
    craig
    FindingRelevance
    Juliatopsmokes
    Tdre977

This page has had 5,766 visits
    Awwww, it's that sweet, julia want's to find out more about me! Well Julia, I like single malt Scotch, fine dining, fine cigars like Davidoff, Opus X and Ańejos, long walks on the beach, Jaguar motor cars, punk rock shows and Maine Coon cats. My hobbies include politics, woodworking and restoring automobiles. If there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask!

julia, how old are you? Can you post a picture of yourself? Just you, I don't care about that supposed "fiance" of yours so don't include any pictures of him, okay sweetie?
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-10-2011 at 12:33 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce you to a new exclusive cigar business called Arturo Nunez Cigars. Arturo Nunez Cigars is a small home based business that is continuously growing rapidly. We provide our customers with the best service possible. We have one to two day shipping for free in the New York Tristate area with any purchase of 50 dollars or more. For those of you who are wondering about the shipping process outside of New York, we will accommodate the fastest shipping method available at little or no cost. For those who do live in the Tristate area, we personally deliver our premium cigars with a complementary glass of Whiskey.
    We look forward to hearing from you.

Some of the brands we offer are:

Arturo Fuente
    Opus X Fuente Fuente - Box of 42 – 1,250
    Reserva D'Chateau - Box of 42 – 1,491 – Single 35.50 or Best Offer
    Opus X Belicoso XXX – Box of 42 – 1,300
    Arturo Fuente Exquisito - Box of 50 – 120.00
    Arturo Fuente Sun Grown Double Chateau Fuente – Pack of 5 – 30.00

Perdomo
    Perdomo Grand Cru - Box of 20 – 115.00
    Perdomo Habano Toro – Pack of 5 – 40.00
    Perdomo Habano Torpedo – Pack of 5 – 40.00
    Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Figurado – Pack of 5 – 24.00
    Perdomo Cuban Parejo – Pack of 5 – 32.00
    Perdomo Patriarch Corona – Pack of 5 – 28.00
    Padron
    Padron 1964 Anniversary Maduro Diplomáticos - Pack of 5 – 80.00
    Tatuaje
    Ambos Mundos by Tatuaje Grande No. 1 – Box of 25 – 145.00
    Tatuaje Havana VI Victorias – Box of 24 – 140.00
    Carlos Torano
    Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Perfecto – Box of 24 – 135.00
    Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Torpedo - Pack of 5 – 27.00
    Torano Reserva Decadencia Churchill – Box of 20 - 275.00
    Natural by Drew Estate Dark Angel - Box of 24 – 150.00
    Onyx Reserve Toro – Pack of 5 – 30.00
    Camacho
    Camacho Corojo Diploma – Pack of 5 – 42.00
    Camacho Triple Maduro - Pack of 5 – 65.00
    Mi Barrio
    Mi Barrio El Forro – Box of 20 - 200.00
    Mi Barrio El Acere – Box of 20 – 200.00
    Gurkha
    Gurkha Ancient Warrior Emperor – Box of 20 – 180.00
    Gurkha Grand Reserve – Pack of 5 - 57.00
    Gurkha Crest Metal Sampler – 85.99
    601 Premiums - Pack of 5 – 40.99
    601 Blue Label Toro – Pack of 5 – 40.00
    601 Green Label Oscuro La Fuerza – Pack of 5 - 40.00
    La Floridita Limited Edition Churchill – Box of 20 – 110.00
    Ashton Aged Maduro – Pack of 5 – 47.00
    Wingman No. 1 – Pack of 5 – 40.00
    CAO Cx2 Toro – Pack of 5 – 31.00
    Graycliff Red Label – Pack of 5 – 60.00
    Graycliff Blue Label - Pack of 5 – 70.00
    Olivia
    Olivia Serie O perfecto – Pack of 5 – 31.00
    Olivia Serie 0 Churchill – Pack of 5 –40.00
    Olivia Master Blends Double Robusto - Pack of 5 – 55.00
    La Aurora
    La Aurora Preferidos – Pack of 5 - 60.00
    El Triunfador No. 4 – Pack of 5- 37.00

Website Coming Soon!
    Juliatopsmokes:

Current Activity
    Modifying Post

This oughta be good.
    Saved for reference.

Arguing with board members over legitimacy of products considered contraband may not be the best business practice starting out.

Those Opus X's are WAY out of line. Like 'report it to Fuente' out of line.

And I'm not clear - are you going to deliver the cigars to my house and give me the glass of 'Whiskey', or is that glass for the drive? If it is for me, are you just going to pour it in my hands when you get here? Can I keep the glass? What if I'm not here?

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

Dipshit deleted the contraband listed. That's the blank spot on the list, FYI.

ETA: Also, we can probably report it to Fuente all we want, but I'd personally be SHOCKED if they even had an AF License. CC is right, scam city here.

Will
    Last edited by badwhale; 12-10-2011 at 12:36 PM.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Gotta save this one too mrt33 before she deletes this one as well.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

15. Default

Gotta save this one too mrt33 before she deletes this one as well.
    Everyone calm down I am licensed but at the same time I wouldn't want to jeopardize that. I'll delete this post. I was only testing to see how things would go. Ive noticed it hasn't gone well so I will no longer bother this forum. I apologize for any misunderstanding.

Blog Entries

Everyone calm down I am licensed but at the same time I wouldn't want to jeopardize that. I'll delete this post. I was only testing to see how things would go. Ive noticed it hasn't gone well so I will no longer bother this forum. I apologize for any misunderstanding.
    "Misundestanding" what misunderstanding? You sign up here trying to screw people by selling them fake Cuban cigars and charging five times more than full retail for Opus X cigars, we call you out on that and all of a sudden there is a "misunderstanding?"

I don't think so sweetheart, we understand you and your "fiance" perfectly well, you're a couple of law breaking thieves with no morals or values figuring you could come here and find some suckers you could ass rape but that didn't work out so well now did it?

So I guess posting a picture of yourself is kinda out of the question now, huh?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

This post is no longer available. Sorry for posting it in the first place. It was only a test. Take care.
    Feeds through bullshit translator:

"I guess there's no one here stupid enough to buy my fake Cuban cigars or who will pay five time MSRP for Opus X so I better just take down my lemonade stand and go home to my mommy."

julia, you are a true, certified piece of shit but we'd still like to see a photo of you.

OOOOOOOooooooo....the excitement is building, maybe she WILL post a pic:

Current Activity
    Replying to Thread A New Business in Town - Opus X For Sale and Much More

Last Activity
    Today 01:08 PM
    C'mon you fiesty little vixen, we wanna know what you look like!
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-10-2011 at 01:16 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Yeah, I don't really understand what I misunderstood. ?

What did you think was going to happen on a cigar board? Do you think we don't know that Cuban cigars are illegal in this country? That we wouldn't already have sources for Opus X cigars?

Also, I think Fuente may disagree with your determination of 'licensed'.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2011-12-10 at 9.21.33 AM.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	2822

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

19. Default

We are not thieves at all and we do not sell fakes. We just started this business because of our interest in cigars. We paid a well high price for the opus x only cause the demand for them is high after the holidays. You don't know the trouble we went through to get them. As for the Cohibas that was a stupid mistake. I only did because I saw the numerous amount of people who have traded and sold their Cohibas without having their thread blasted by others. I know their are many who wish they had them. They are no use to me so I rather get rid of them.

Don't take it personal. Under no circumstances did I try to disrespect this forum or anyone for that matter. This was only a test to see what would be the outcome in the cyber world.

Blog Entries

We are not thieves at all and we do not sell fakes. We just started this business because of our interest in cigars. We paid a well high price for the opus x only cause the demand for them is high after the holidays. You don't know the trouble we went through to get them. As for the Cohibas that was a stupid mistake. I only did because I saw the numerous amount of people who have traded and sold their Cohibas without having their thread blasted by others. I know their are many who wish they had them. They are no use to me so I rather get rid of them.

Don't take it personal. Under no circumstances did I try to disrespect this forum or anyone for that matter. This was only a test to see what would be the outcome in the cyber world.
    Please provide links to these transactions. Again, I would personally be SHOCKED to know you even used the search function.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Thread Information