Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A New Business in Town - Opus X For Sale and Much More

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Juliatopsmokes View Post
    We are not thieves at all and we do not sell fakes. We just started this business because of our interest in cigars. We paid a well high price for the opus x only cause the demand for them is high after the holidays. You don't know the trouble we went through to get them. As for the Cohibas that was a stupid mistake. I only did because I saw the numerous amount of people who have traded and sold their Cohibas without having their thread blasted by others. I know their are many who wish they had them. They are no use to me so I rather get rid of them.

Don't take it personal. Under no circumstances did I try to disrespect this forum or anyone for that matter. This was only a test to see what would be the outcome in the cyber world.
    You would not have any trouble getting Opus if you were a licensed dealer, which I still doubt you are. Moreover, just because the demand is high around the holidays, doesn't mean you gouge.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

We are not thieves at all and we do not sell fakes. We just started this business because of our interest in cigars. We paid a well high price for the opus x only cause the demand for them is high after the holidays. You don't know the trouble we went through to get them. As for the Cohibas that was a stupid mistake. I only did because I saw the numerous amount of people who have traded and sold their Cohibas without having their thread blasted by others. I know their are many who wish they had them. They are no use to me so I rather get rid of them.

Don't take it personal. Under no circumstances did I try to disrespect this forum or anyone for that matter. This was only a test to see what would be the outcome in the cyber world.

we do not sell fakes
    You're a liar, yes you do sell fakes. You offered Cohiba Esplendidos for sale and they are fake.

I only did because I saw the numerous amount of people who have traded and sold their Cohibas without having their thread blasted by others.
    Really? You're lying once again, you just can't help yourself and you keep making shit up don't you? If you're telling the truth, please provide links to threads you saw on this site where "numerous amount of people (who) have traded and sold their Cohibas."

Please post a picture of yourself, not just a head shot, we want to see your whole, hot body julia.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Here? Doubtful. Please post links.

I'm pretty sure if you look closely, they've all received the exact same treatment you've got.

By the way, can you tell me how you're selling a box of 42 of the Opus X Fuente Fuente, when they only come in boxes of 32?

Good luck selling those.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    You would not have any trouble getting Opus if you were a licensed dealer, which I still doubt you are. Moreover, just because the demand is high around the holidays, doesn't mean you gouge.
    Arturo Fuente is an exclusive business. You have to be put on a waiting list to by in quanity from them. Trust me I know. They only distribute a certain amount to retailers. That why we had trouble getting it.

Blog Entries

I googled images of "juliatopsmokes" and came up with this:

Tell ya what sweetie, I'll give you the $1,500.00 for the Opus X so long as you deliver them to my house dressed like you are in your photo here. You don't need to bring the Scotch, I've got that covered.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Arturo Fuente is an exclusive business. You have to be put on a waiting list to by in quanity from them. Trust me I know. They only distribute a certain amount to retailers. That why we had trouble getting it.
    That's quantity as in "titty" like those two in your photo.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Incorrect. Trust us, we know.

Fuente is selective in who they choose to sell their cigars. They're even picky with what cigars they send to what dealers - some dealers get Anejo's, some dealers get Opus X, and some dealers get both. My local shop has been in business over 20 years, and still cannot get Opus X cigars. Meanwhile, they have an incredible selection of Anejo's, and incredible quantities. And you know what? They don't gouge their prices just because they can, and of their limited release.

Along with the privilege of being able to sell Fuente, there is also responsibility. We're not unique in calling you out on your gouging. No one here cares how much you had to pay to procure your cigars - it's what you do with them that matters.

So tell me, are you in this to make money off of the desperate cigar smoker? Or are you truly passionate about cigars?

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

No shit, sherlock and I bet they didn't gouge you to get them, therefore, you are now gouging.

ETA: I'm waiting for these links to everyone else's Kohiba transactions!!!
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

From her profile:

Current Activity
    Modifying Password

Last Activity
    Today 01:38 PM
    Our little blonde hottie is gettin' a little paranoid now, isn't she?

That's okay sweetie, I can still figure out your password no matter how many times you try to change it.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

10. Default

Retailers being the key word. You already said you have a "home business" without a Web site. No kidding it's hard to go directly to the manufacturer. They like to send reps to your store, and you don't have a store for them to see. You're not a retailer. You're a get rich quick scam artist who probably doesn't even have fakes to sell. How does this work? I pay you and you disappear the next morning?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTree View Post
    Retailers being the key word. You already said you have a "home business" without a Web site. No kidding it's hard to go directly to the manufacturer. They like to send reps to your store, and you don't have a store for them to see. You're not a retailer. You're a get rich quick scam artist who probably doesn't even have fakes to sell. How does this work? I pay you and you disappear the next morning?
    Good call.

BTW, I build websites. But e-commerce websites are tough to get built quickly during the holidays, to bring in business. So, I'm going to bid $276,345 to get you up and running. Let me know.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

Gezuz, she's a dumb as a box of rocks:

Current Activity
    Modifying Post

Last Activity
    Today 01:47 PM
    julia, julia, julia, you can try to modify your posts all you want but haven't you noticed that the first thing we do is copy your stupidity in its original form to be preserved forever?

There's a famous saying that applies to on-line forums "THINK before you post" which you CLEARLY are not doing you idiot.

I'm still waiting for more pictures baby doll.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTree View Post
    I'll bet the first thing she and her dumbass fiance did was try to sell their wares on eBay and promptly got kicked off so this is their next attempt at screwing people, finding on-line cigar forums.

Julia my dear, there's always CraigsList. Be sure to include your whips and chains photo in any CraigsList posting where you're attempting to sell your fake Cuban cigars and your overpriced Fuentes because it's the only way you're going to get the pervert's and the sex offender's attention.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Currently Active Users

There are currently 77 users online. 6 members and 71 guests

Most users ever online was 377, 03-23-2005 at 11:31 PM.

‎CoventryCat86
    ‎badwhale+
    ‎ch3360
    ‎steffanan
    ‎TommyTree
    ‎VancouverMark

Last Activity
    Today 01:53 PM
    Well, this looks like a wrap everyone, she's gone and my guess is never to be seen or heard from again.

At least we found a picture of her before she left.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-10-2011 at 02:03 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    I'm still waiting for more pictures baby doll.
    Be careful what you wish for.

Mi Barrio El Acere – Box of 20 – 200.00
    HOLY SHIT !!!
    If I remeber right, I sold a box of them to a forum member for $75.00
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

17. Default

Can't believe I missed the beatdown...Who let this dumbass in anyhow? Bill will have some explaining to do if this Julia girl shows up at his house dressed to flog with a bottle of Mad Dog.
    Last edited by cigarsarge; 12-10-2011 at 06:06 PM.

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Bill will have some explaining to do if this Julia girl shows up at his house dressed to flog with a bottle of Mad Dog.
    Hopefully he's nice enough to videotape the encounter for us.

...wouldn't you know it, she never responded to my PM

oh, well - there's always puff.com
    Last edited by ggiese; 12-11-2011 at 12:29 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Can't believe I missed the beatdown...Who let this dumbass in anyhow? Bill will have some explaining to do if this Julia girl shows up at his house dressed to flog with a bottle of Mad Dog.
    Not only that, but I bet he'd wish he had the $1500 back for the ER bill, I know I would.

Thread Information