Thread: All welcome at our pipe club meeting

Default All welcome at our pipe club meeting

I haven't gone through the list of members to see how many are in my area, so this may be unnecessary. The Ozark Pipe Smokers (that's the pipe club) is meeting tonight at On the Mark in Fayetteville, AR. Cigar smokers are all welcome as well, most of us are ambitobacconists (a word that you just witnessed me coin). If you can't make it tonight but are in town from time to time and want to be on our email list, send me a PM and I'll add you. (I won't send you spam, I swear.)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTree View Post
    I haven't gone through the list of members to see how many are in my area, so this may be unnecessary. The Ozark Pipe Smokers (that's the pipe club) is meeting tonight at On the Mark in Fayetteville, AR. Cigar smokers are all welcome as well, most of us are ambitobacconists (a word that you just witnessed me coin). If you can't make it tonight but are in town from time to time and want to be on our email list, send me a PM and I'll add you. (I won't send you spam, I swear.)
    Tom, I know most around these parts and I think you the only Arkansas man
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

That's a shame. We have an awfully big cigar herf in these parts too. That usually involves steak too. Sadly, I haven't made one yet.

Thread Information