Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New To Forum

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    CAO Vanilla and Victor Sinclair dipped in Amaretto!?! So I take it what AMG has in his collection is not very appealing....
    I've got a whole box of some great Victor Sinclair Triple Corojos...very good cigar! It smokes very smoothly with a great ash...it starts out medium but kicks the strength up a notch on the last 1/3...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AMGfan View Post
    I've got a whole box of some great Victor Sinclair Triple Corojos...very good cigar! It smokes very smoothly with a great ash...it starts out medium but kicks the strength up a notch on the last 1/3...

You like corojo? Tried any Camacho? I haven't smoked a VS in, geesh, I dunno how long. My experience with them has been less than wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    You like corojo? Tried any Camacho? I haven't smoked a VS in, geesh, I dunno how long. My experience with them has been less than wonderful.
    My first immersion with VS cigars was they are crap. Typical CI rubbish. But with that said I think I had a few from their Chunky Monkey or whatever ridicules name the gave the sampler.
    Id’ be willing to give VS his day in court again.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

My first and only experience with VS has been the Triple Corojo so I can only attest to its attributes. With that said it was a good cigar.

5. Default

Hey everyone. I am new to these forums. Don't know why I haven't checked cigar forums out sooner. But I am 29 and have been smoking cigars for about 10 years. I've tried at least every major brand under the sun :P. Hope to get into some good discussions soon. Smoke out!

Welcome from a fellow forum noob!

My first and only experience with VS has been the Triple Corojo so I can only attest to its attributes. With that said it was a good cigar.
    Hey - I betcha if you dip that VS into Amaretto, you'd have another friend for life!

Deleted per forum protocol
    Last edited by AMGfan; 12-22-2011 at 10:04 PM.

Nice gift you gave your self AMGfan
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Blog Entries

Why didn't you post that under "latest purchases"?
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Why didn't you post that under "latest purchases"?
    My bad...I'll remember to do that in the future and edit this thread for you...

Blog Entries

Hey man, no worries.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Very nice Humidors. Very nice Sticks and car, Hope you enjoy them safely.

Merry Christmas and have a Safe and Happy New Year.

J

Hey man don't worry about it. I think Will was just pointing you to another thread so you can get around the forum a bit more. You want to post purchases in here there's nothing wrong with that he was just letting you know that there is a "hey look at the cool new smokes I bought" thread in case you wanted to participate in that as well.

With that said I see you have a great selection of smokes, a cool car, a sweet humidor and make more money (most likely) than I will ever see so I guess all that is left to say is welcome to the forum and I hate you.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Blog Entries

A long time ago, I bought a box of Victor Sinclair "Hellfire Maduros" which were pretty bad. I used to pull some other VS cigars out of passes and they were all pretty bad too so I pretty much gave up on them.

At least AMG found a VS line that seems smokable.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Wanted to post more before but wasn't sure, Cabinet humidors are the the Climate Care 2000 and the smaller one the 1250? If not they look stunning what ever they are.

J

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Collective Cigars View Post
    Wanted to post more before but wasn't sure, Cabinet humidors are the the Climate Care 2000 and the smaller one the 1250? If not they look stunning what ever they are.

J
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

littlecigarwarehouse Guest

Thumbs up Hi to All

Hi Friends,

We are a famous online cigar store. Our promise here at Littlecigarewarehouse.com is to provide you with the best service and the most dependable products on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by littlecigarwarehouse View Post
    Hi Friends,

We are a famous online cigar store. Our promise here at Littlecigarewarehouse.com is to provide you with the best service and the most dependable products on the market.
    So if i some how develop a taste for Phillies Blunts or white owls your the man i need to talk to not guy at the corner gas station ?
    Last edited by Mangyrat; 12-27-2011 at 10:17 AM.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Yep...

Thread Information