Has anybody noticed that some Alec Bradley blends seem to change flavors? I mean I know every growing year is different and thusly affects the taste. But the blends I am mainly talking about are the Tempus and the Prensado. I smoked the toro sizes of each blend. When our local store got the first batches of them in, they were awesome. The taste was superb, the construction was excellent, etc etc. The first boxes sold out quickly. But then they got a 2nd batch in...and a 3rd batch...and they were nothing like the first batch at all. I wasn't the only one who noticed this either.
That's why I'm saying Alec Bradley cigars are hit and miss. The first time you try one isn't always what you'll get. That disappoints me and causes hesitation because they make some other really good blends. The American Classic Blend, The Family Blend, Trilogy, Black Market (though I got to admit I didn't enjoy the Black Market), are all great cigars. Any thoughts on this matter? Has anybody else experienced the same thing?