Thread: A little contest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I don't know that I can add that much, ashauler. You ask for evidence of defensive behavior in your longest and most defensive post yet. If by "arrogance and condescension" you mean I never kissed the ring or the ass or whatever kinky shit you may want kissed, you're right, and I won't. My opinions so far have all been informed by experience and research, and I stand by them all, including my opinion that your behavior is defensive and sad. I defy you to go back and actually look at what's been said instead of jumping in on a discussion you clearly don't comprehend and make yourself look insecure and petty. While you say that I'm "transparent and weak," it's pretty clear that your words are coming from a place of insecurity. No need for such grand displays when you are right and confident and I am so weak.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTree View Post
    I don't know that I can add that much, ashauler. You ask for evidence of defensive behavior in your longest and most defensive post yet. If by "arrogance and condescension" you mean I never kissed the ring or the ass or whatever kinky shit you may want kissed, you're right, and I won't. My opinions so far have all been informed by experience and research, and I stand by them all, including my opinion that your behavior is defensive and sad. I defy you to go back and actually look at what's been said instead of jumping in on a discussion you clearly don't comprehend and make yourself look insecure and petty. While you say that I'm "transparent and weak," it's pretty clear that your words are coming from a place of insecurity. No need for such grand displays when you are right and confident and I am so weak.
    You just don't get it.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Geesh, you don't do well with direct questions do you? Instead of, again, referring to my post as defensive, please, point out how you are classifying it as defensive. I classify it as a pointed statement, direct and to the point, accompanied by a couple of questions.

I already went back in this thread, and again, asked you a direct and pointed question. You, sadly, continue to disappoint and refuse to answer.

Unfortunately for you, my comprehension is more complete and much quicker than yours is proving to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Geesh, you don't do well with direct questions do you? Instead of, again, referring to my post as defensive, please, point out how you are classifying it as defensive. I classify it as a pointed statement, direct and to the point, accompanied by a couple of questions.

I already went back in this thread, and again, asked you a direct and pointed question. You, sadly, continue to disappoint and refuse to answer.

Unfortunately for you, my comprehension is more complete and much quicker than yours is proving to be.
    Saying you're not defensive does not mean you aren't defensive. I point to your entire post, not just one part of it, because someone whose comprehension is complete and quick can determine truth from the whole, not by cherrypicking poorly worded phrases out of the middle of a train of thought. Unfortunately for you, I see through you, and still I pass no judgment, but you choose to feel attacked, and that reflects on your own state of mind. No, I don't do well with direct questions that are designed to trip up anyone who tries to answer them. That's why I ignore them. Even if I tried, you're attitude has and, experience would suggest, would continue to respond in the fashion of a guilty child crying, "But mom, I didn't do anything wrong!"

Blog Entries

Saying you're not defensive does not mean you aren't defensive. I point to your entire post, not just one part of it, because someone whose comprehension is complete and quick can determine truth from the whole, not by cherrypicking poorly worded phrases out of the middle of a train of thought. Unfortunately for you, I see through you, and still I pass no judgment, but you choose to feel attacked, and that reflects on your own state of mind. No, I don't do well with direct questions that are designed to trip up anyone who tries to answer them. That's why I ignore them. Even if I tried, you're attitude has and, experience would suggest, would continue to respond in the fashion of a guilty child crying, "But mom, I didn't do anything wrong!"
    No, I beg to differ. You ignore them because you cannot maintain your air of superiority if you answer them honestly. Simple as that. I did not speak from a defensive position, but rather a position of knowledge. Knowledge gained by years of association with the members of this forum, and years of seeing pompous, egotistical, people such as yourself drop in.

You are a hypocrite, that is plainly evident by your continued assignment of motivation to the actions of others, while steadfastly objecting that the same was done to you. Was the Dr. Phil seminar you attended held at a Holiday Inn Express? Geesh.

Thread Information