Thread: Christmas suggestions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Won't offer where I am not wanted. Peace

Sorry not trying to Hijack your thread just thought I would share my story here as it seemed fitting.

J
    Last edited by Collective Cigars; 12-25-2011 at 03:33 AM.

NO problem, thanks for sharing.
    I have to admit that in hindsight it was kind of funny to look back at how she used to think she was getting away with something.
    She recently sat down with me while I was smoking and asked to try it. Now I'm not one to share a stick but it was my daughter so I let her have a puff.
    Unfortunately for her, she inhaled deeply as she would a cigarette and I finally got to laugh at her as I had wanted to all those nights that she would come in acting all innocent. I politely stopped laughing and informed her that you don't smoke a cigar as you would a cigarette.
    Hopefully she will be willing to try another one of these days.
    One of the most ironic parts of growing old is sitting down and enjoying a smoke with the children who used to sneak around behind your back to smoke a cigarette.

what I said above

J
    Last edited by Collective Cigars; 12-25-2011 at 03:33 AM.

I just got through smoking the Padron my daughter bought me for Christmas and all I can say is WOW!!!
    It was definitely stronger than I usually smoke, but I can see why it was the favored suggestion. Great end to a troublesome year.
    The only problem I have now is that I will want another one. Well, I guess I know what is at the top of my birthday list.
    One of the most ironic parts of growing old is sitting down and enjoying a smoke with the children who used to sneak around behind your back to smoke a cigarette.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by brotherdew View Post
    I just got through smoking the Padron my daughter bought me for Christmas and all I can say is WOW!!!
    It was definitely stronger than I usually smoke, but I can see why it was the favored suggestion. Great end to a troublesome year.
    The only problem I have now is that I will want another one. Well, I guess I know what is at the top of my birthday list.
    HNY!!!!

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Thread Information