Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Humidor - Lotus Arts De Vivre - Extremely Rare - For Sale - 10000 GBP

Blog Entries

Buzz,

You never told me you were into medieval swords and highlander stuff like that. Not my bag, but that's pretty cool!
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

I think the humidor must be sold. I've sent multiple e-mails an PM's - no word back. Bummer.

Buzz - is this trip still on if we can't buy the humidor? I'm not sure I'd be comfortable spending all this money for no reason. Honestly - I was going to use the money for a trip to the Wisconsin Dells. Momma had her heart set on the water rides...

dalepearomedia Guest

Default ggiese

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    I think the humidor must be sold. I've sent multiple e-mails an PM's - no word back. Bummer.

Buzz - is this trip still on if we can't buy the humidor? I'm not sure I'd be comfortable spending all this money for no reason. Honestly - I was going to use the money for a trip to the Wisconsin Dells. Momma had her heart set on the water rides...
    its not sold dude cant you see my posts..

Quote Originally Posted by dalepearomedia View Post
    To be honest it doesn't really get to warm here, only by a few degrees even in summer, January is just as hot as the summer here and there is not much variation through the year apart from mid-june / july where it is slightly hotter
    Well, Thats a lie. Having lived most of my life in what is part of the UK.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Blog Entries

Okay, dammit, the Xmas spirit has overtaken me.

George: Flight is on me, you'll have to pick up the tab at the castle though. I'll forward you the details in PM so you can review. I don't think you'll wanna miss it, regardless of the humidor situation.

buzz: As long as you have it back prior to check out, and it is reasonably free from damage and, um, stains, you can do what you want with the armour.

Will: I've been sworn to secrecy as to the composition of the flight staff. I do know that the aircraft is separated into two distinctly different sections though.

I picked up 5 rooms, so one is still available if someone else wishes to attend. Otherwise, we'll just let the pets stay in the extra room.

Blog Entries

"dude"

"dood"

It's a rare Englishman that talks like New York City ghetto trash, what's next "homey" and "bro"?

Dale pear, are you really from England?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I'm getting a bit skeptical about this guy's. You should all beware. This guys name is very close to the same as a guy from Nigeria who bought my car off Craigslist. I shipped him the car and he never paid me and now I can't get a hold of him! I even had to foot the $3200 freight bill! I should have known it was a scam since the car was only worth $500, but he even said he would pay an extra $2500 for my troubles.

I just don't want anyone else to get burnt like I did.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    "dude"

"dood"

It's a rare Englishman that talks like New York City ghetto trash, what's next "homey" and "bro"?

Dale pear, are you really from England?
    Of course he's from England Ask Buzz - my understanding is "dude" was originally translated from Englandese. the New York ghetto crowd stole it from the England people.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VancouverMark View Post
    I'm getting a bit skeptical about this guy's. You should all beware. This guys name is very close to the same as a guy from Nigeria who bought my car off Craigslist. I shipped him the car and he never paid me and now I can't get a hold of him! I even had to foot the $3200 freight bill! I should have known it was a scam since the car was only worth $500, but he even said he would pay an extra $2500 for my troubles.

Mark
    George......you have company!!

Quote Originally Posted by VancouverMark View Post

Mark
    I was a bit concerned about that too, but this person is in England - not Nigeria. And - she's asking us to pay in Sterling I'm not sure that the Nigerian fraud people can spend England money.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    George......you have company!!
    yeah - I know. But that guy was in the US and he traded me for my Yugo with a humidor in a safe. I don't think he was from Nigeria.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    I was a bit concerned about that too, but this person is in England - not Nigeria. And - she's asking us to pay in Sterling I'm not sure that the Nigerian fraud people can spend England money.
    Nigeria is pretty close to England. I just measured the distance on the globe sitting on my desk and it is about 4" away. That is driving distance!

Mark

Blog Entries

This forum is whacky. I keep trying to PM you and email you but that doesn't work. And now I don't think I am seeing all your posts. Have you seen all of my posts? Jamie, George, Ken, and I are all trying to put something together but that will be a sideline to purchasing the humidor. George and I have been communicating through other means and are going to work out a deal to buy the humidor together, so we will come separate from Jamie and Ken to take a look, verify authenticity and arrange for payment.

I'm still a little confused about transportation though, should we rent a car or take public buses / taxis? You guys have those really cool double-decker buses right? That might be fun for the wives. Plus, it might be better for us to not drive over there as we are used to driving on the right side of the road. The last thing any of us want on our England vacation is to end up in a head-on collision.
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

dalepearomedia Guest

Default I am not a tourist guide

Hey buzz i am not a tourist guide you are going to need to arrange that yourself..

i took some new photos of the product today if anyone wants to see them

dalepearomedia Guest

Default Some new photos of the item for proof

Here is the item i have here in my hands

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8374.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	2835Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8376.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	2836Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8378.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	2837Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8382.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	2838Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8384.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	2839

Blog Entries

Wait.

This is a humidor.

How the hell does it warrant that kind of money? I mean, those dragons aren't solid gold.

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Craig. I has a blue tassle. You see that?

Uncle Tupelo

Really IMHO LOADS OF PEOPLE NEED to learn some Respect for others

J
    Last edited by Collective Cigars; 12-25-2011 at 03:43 AM.

Blog Entries

Dale pear, don't listen to one word that CollectorCigar guy said, he's brand new here and doesn't know shit about anything.

Dale pear, are you really from England? And don't call me "dude" or "dood" that's infantile, low-class and if you really knew anything about the origin of the word "dude" it's offensive.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

dalepearomedia Guest

Wink yeh

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Dale pear, don't listen to one word that CollectorCigar guy said, he's brand new here and doesn't know shit about anything.

Dale pear, are you really from England? And don't call me "dude" or "dood" that's infantile, low-class and if you really knew anything about the origin of the word "dude" it's offensive.
    Yes i am from England and i know most people here do not have a clue about the item there are only 7 of these items in the whole world

I have had enough waiting now so i am going to put the item on ebay

Thread Information