What the heck Dale Pear? I thought we had a deal? I'm sorry I wasn't on this forum for 2 days but I was spending some time with my family for Christmas. I don't know much about London, maybe you guys don't celebrate Christmas over there but here it is a pretty big deal. Man, we already had our trip planned out and like I told you we were trying to make it work in January. If you weren't serious about selling the humidor to me why did you toy with me like that? That was very cruel. What am I supposed to tell my wife now? She was so excited about going to London. And what about these plane tickets now? I don't think I'll be able to get a full refund back - are you going to pay me back for that or was this some trick to get me to spend money for nothing? I thought I could trust you. Shame on you, Dale.

ETA: Oh wait, he's banned. Well at least I got my post count up a little and killed some slow time at the office. I'll be scouring Ebay for the dragon humidor though... there's no denying that it was a great deal.