Thread: Cohiba Esplendidos AVAILABLE NOW!!!!!

1. Default Cohiba Esplendidos AVAILABLE NOW!!!!!

[DELETED]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	esplendidos.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	36.0 KB 
ID:	42  
    Last edited by hex1848; 07-18-2005 at 06:18 PM. Reason: ISOM Violation

Blog Entries

As I posted on the Advertisment board already...

Please Read THIS!!!

As much as I love a Cuban, I know that Admin said something about this already.

Lopaka

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cohibadel
    Cheers Tobbacco Aficionados,

I am in posession of three full boxes of genuine and fresh Cohiba Esplendidos Manufactured in Havana, Cuba. I am trying to sell these boxes for my cousin that works in the factory. The boxes are sealed and have the hologram seal used to authenticate the Cigars. The boxes also have the green tax seal used since 1912. If you are interested please message me or email me at consuegr@uiuc.edu .... The sooner these are bought the better for quality assurance. I also have an opened box of Cohiba Esplendidos and can sell them one, two, three, or five at a time. If you have any questions or care to see pictures of the cigars and/or boxes email me or message me. Thanks....

I am located in Chicago, IL and will ship and/or meet up within a reasonable area.

OMG!!! This one is right up there with "My dog ate my homework"
    "my cousin that works in the factory"

Oh please stop, I'm laughing so hard!!! Do you know how many times we've heard that line of nonsense?

There is a 99.999% chance that these cigars are FAKE so I tell ya what, I'll take all three boxes from you. I will then inspect them and smoke one to ensure its authenticity. If I determine they are real, I will send you $1,500.00 ($500.00 per box, these are boxes of 25, right?). If they are fake, which I'm sure they are, I'll throw them away and I owe you nothing.

PM me for my address.
    How's that sound for a deal?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86

Oh please stop, I'm laughing so hard!!! Do you know how many times we've heard that line of nonsense?

There is a 99.999% chance that these cigars are FAKE so I tell ya what, I'll take all three boxes from you. I will then inspect them and smoke one to ensure its authenticity. If I determine they are real, I will send you $1,500.00 ($500.00 per box, these are boxes of 25, right?). If they are fake, which I'm sure they are, I'll throw them away and I owe you nothing.

PM me for my address.
    what would we noobs do without our "fake cuban task force" ,get em kitty
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86

PM me for my address.

I'll test them also. But if they are real send them to CC. Hopefully I can grab one before customs gets there

Quote Originally Posted by cohibadel
    Cheers Tobbacco Aficionados,

I am in posession of three full boxes of genuine and fresh Cohiba Esplendidos Manufactured in Havana, Cuba. I am trying to sell these boxes for my cousin that works in the factory. The boxes are sealed and have the hologram seal used to authenticate the Cigars. The boxes also have the green tax seal used since 1912. If you are interested please message me or email me at consuegr@uiuc.edu .... The sooner these are bought the better for quality assurance. I also have an opened box of Cohiba Esplendidos and can sell them one, two, three, or five at a time. If you have any questions or care to see pictures of the cigars and/or boxes email me or message me. Thanks....

I am located in Chicago, IL and will ship and/or meet up within a reasonable area.

Save your $$$ , Newbies!

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Thread Information