Thread: The best cigar that you smoked in 2011 was ...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I'm a big fan of maduro wrappers.

I just finished a box of Tatuaje Gran Cojonu's I started last year. These fat juicy's have a "pig-tail" foot, they're firm as hell and smoke for hours without a relight. Strong and tasty they're just delicious. Well worth the $10.+ you have to pay for them 'cause they last a long time.

I don't waste them on the golf course where the wind and play cause you to relight a bunch of times. I'd rather enjoy them at Cuenca Cigars in Hollywood, Fl. Cuenca has a Montecristo Lounge attached to their store. I usually meet my golf buddies and the rest of the crew there on Wednesday nights. I keep a couple of bottles of single malt scotch in my locker and we sit around, watch the Heat, play dominoes and smoke our favorites. The Gran Cojonu is a complete cigar experience.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rewolf View Post
    I just finished a box of Tatuaje Gran Cojonu's I started last year. These fat juicy's have a "pig-tail" foot, they're firm as hell and smokeor hours without a relight. Strong and tasty they're just delicious. Well worth the $10.+ you have to pay for them 'cause they last a long time.

I don't waste them on the golf course where the wind and play cause you to relight a bunch of times. I'd rather enjoy them at Cuenca Cigars in Hollywood, Fl. Cuenca has a Montecristo Lounge attached to their store. I usually meet my golf buddies and the rest of the crew there on Wednesday nights. I keep a couple of bottles of single malt scotch in my locker and we sit around, watch the Heat, play dominoes and smoke our favorites. The Gran Cojonu is a complete cigar experience.
    Long-winded for a fuckin' spammer. Paid by the character or sumptin' I reckon.

Thread Information