Quote Originally Posted by steffanan View Post
Wow, just read this whole thread. I'm going to Jack it in another direction by taking a step back and commenting on how crazy everyone actually is. There are a lot of people on this site who know an unbelievable amount about cigars, and also somehow manage to keep track of every other user who ever has posted. You know who you are. Also, there are people who don't respect those "elders" of the forum who deserve it. You have no idea who you are, but if you have initiated a fight on this forum, its probably you. I'm in the middle, because I read from this site all the time and learn a lot too. I don't however post very often, cause I'm very afraid of getting my head bitten off. This forum is helpful and entertaining but at the same time not at all what any new members would consider friendly, or comfortable. Its really not meant as an insult to this site, or to any of the members, I just figure that anyone who gets booted off or gets in fights while on this forum, doesn't understand their "place"on this forum compared to the "place"of new members on some other forums.
The only ones that are run off are those that don't know how to be socially meaningful.

Sorry to hear you're intimidated by the "crew". Bottom line - those that SHOULD BE intimidated are usually not, and those that ARE intimidated should not be...