Thread: The spammers sure are getting wiser in their old age

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default The spammers sure are getting wiser in their old age

New member DebbieReynolds who just signed up today. Here's her profile info:

Basic Information

Date of Birth
    December 15, 1983 (28)

About DebbieReynolds

Bio
    I study computer science in university, specifically particle physics. Any time I’m not buried in books, I love to watch and play basketball and or swimming, watch films especially scientific movies, planting trees and visit places. Music is the best past time and I also like to watch science fiction movies and detective series. I have a dog called Drew, a very endearing little thing making my helm rotate at times. My hobbies include playing and watching badminton, chess, photography as well as editing images.
    WOW, I sure can't wait 'til this sweet young thing starts posting on our site! Wait.......she doesn't have any interest in cigars.....

Hmmmm, let's look at the link in her sigtag:

Now I'm going to cry....dear sweet "Debbie" is only here to shill her software. Personally I wouldn't dare click the link, never know what viruses or STDs this whore has.

Then we have the Sweedish ball of $hit gLucienThomasp who also just signed up today and has no post or information in his profile except a link to a Sweedish gambling site. as a blog post.

Here's another asswipe cMarshaSinghv who only has a link to an on-line poker site in a blog post.

Ken, these three losers should be ban but if you do that, their profiles and blogs need to either be removed or edited in Shagaroo fashion.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-29-2011 at 05:59 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information