Thread: The spammers sure are getting wiser in their old age

Blog Entries

Default The spammers sure are getting wiser in their old age

New member DebbieReynolds who just signed up today. Here's her profile info:

Basic Information

Date of Birth
    December 15, 1983 (28)

About DebbieReynolds

Bio
    I study computer science in university, specifically particle physics. Any time I’m not buried in books, I love to watch and play basketball and or swimming, watch films especially scientific movies, planting trees and visit places. Music is the best past time and I also like to watch science fiction movies and detective series. I have a dog called Drew, a very endearing little thing making my helm rotate at times. My hobbies include playing and watching badminton, chess, photography as well as editing images.
    WOW, I sure can't wait 'til this sweet young thing starts posting on our site! Wait.......she doesn't have any interest in cigars.....

Hmmmm, let's look at the link in her sigtag:

Now I'm going to cry....dear sweet "Debbie" is only here to shill her software. Personally I wouldn't dare click the link, never know what viruses or STDs this whore has.

Then we have the Sweedish ball of $hit gLucienThomasp who also just signed up today and has no post or information in his profile except a link to a Sweedish gambling site. as a blog post.

Here's another asswipe cMarshaSinghv who only has a link to an on-line poker site in a blog post.

Ken, these three losers should be ban but if you do that, their profiles and blogs need to either be removed or edited in Shagaroo fashion.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-29-2011 at 05:59 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

not all Swedes are bad......where would we be without this gem?

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

I checked "Debbie's" site (usually safe on a phone if it doesn't run .exe files), and it never actually names the uninstaller in question, so you have to wonder what "she" is actually selling.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTree View Post
    I checked "Debbie's" site (usually safe on a phone if it doesn't run .exe files), and it never actually names the uninstaller in question, so you have to wonder what "she" is actually selling.
    A virus maybe? Click through and see what happens TommyTrees.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    A virus maybe? Click through and see what happens TommyTrees.
    I would have, but there weren't any obvious links when I got there.

Blog Entries

I would have, but there weren't any obvious links when I got there.
    You need to look harder, it's impossible to miss the "DOWNLOAD" link.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

You need to look harder, it's impossible to miss the "DOWNLOAD" link.
    The photos didn't load on my phone, but I clicked where they should have been, and they all took me to an antivirus program Web site. I don't know if it would download anything onto a computer, because my phone won't do automatic downloads, but I think the irony would be too perfect for me to say that's not the case. Funny, though, that the antivirus program's page doesn't say anything about uninstalling anything.

Blog Entries

The photos didn't load on my phone, but I clicked where they should have been, and they all took me to an antivirus program Web site. I don't know if it would download anything onto a computer, because my phone won't do automatic downloads, but I think the irony would be too perfect for me to say that's not the case. Funny, though, that the antivirus program's page doesn't say anything about uninstalling anything.
    Try using your computer.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Now we've got gLucienThomasp posting this crap in Swedish in his latest blog entry:

Edited to remove spam blog post, we don't need that crap here
    And you thought the "tags" were bad.......Just wait until the perverts and the rest of the scum who peddle this garbage start doing internet searches "Ya Hans, de CigarSmokers.com es gooood plaze to sell XXX, YA?" "Ya Larz, unt many American deviants der, ya?"

Ken will you please ban this piece of shit and remove all his blog posts?
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-31-2011 at 03:26 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Anti-virus and uninstaller program websites and e-mail solicitations are one of the largest sources of malicious software. And - there is increasing evidence that smart phones are also vulnerable to attack. You might not want to keep tempting fate.

I believe it's safe to assume that Ms. Reynolds is not here to share her love of cigars. I'd also believe it's safe to say that "Debbie Reynolds ' likely lives in Moldova and is otherwise known as Vladimir.

11. Default

Banned several and removed several blog entries just now. I am trying to keep up but I am only one guy. Keep reporting....I will get to it when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Banned several and removed several blog entries just now. I am trying to keep up but I am only one guy. Keep reporting....I will get to it when I can.
    God Damn you Sarge, I was in the middle of translating the German Butt-plug & dildo one!
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    God Damn you Sarge, I was in the middle of translating the German Butt-plug & dildo one!
    There is a rubber dick outlet just up I-40 from me...I'll get you on their mailing list if you like. It's in English.j

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    There is a rubber dick outlet just up I-40 from me...I'll get you on their mailing list if you like. It's in English.j
    LMAO!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Swedish, not German. You need to use the Google translator, just pop it in and it comes up with the correct language.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Swedish, not German. You need to use the Google translator, just pop it in and it comes up with the correct language.
    Swede's , who knew? I know the Germans are a kinky bunch. I never would have guessed.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Thread Information