Thread: Joya de Nicaragua Celebration

Default Joya de Nicaragua Celebration

Went for a walk with the dogs this evening, decided to smoke this, not bad for an evening stroll. It is the second one of this line I have smoked, and I have to say it is not a bad smoke, lasted about a half hour, good flavor to the end, but began to burn unevenly about 2/3 of the way down. Other than that, positive review, will buy a few to keep in the humidor. Did some reading about humidors today, and the recommendations about storing your smokes was to remove them from the cellophane. Does anyone have anyone have any thoughts on this? I also disagree on the number of cigars that the description on the humidors say they will hold. Mine is supposed to hold 50, but the only way mine could hold 50 is to pull the dividers and top tray. Any thoughts? I am more likely to get e-mail before reading a response here. brwrsboo@yahoo.com

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rscogins View Post
    Went for a walk with the dogs this evening, decided to smoke this, not bad for an evening stroll. It is the second one of this line I have smoked, and I have to say it is not a bad smoke, lasted about a half hour, good flavor to the end, but began to burn unevenly about 2/3 of the way down. Other than that, positive review, will buy a few to keep in the humidor. Did some reading about humidors today, and the recommendations about storing your smokes was to remove them from the cellophane. Does anyone have anyone have any thoughts on this? I also disagree on the number of cigars that the description on the humidors say they will hold. Mine is supposed to hold 50, but the only way mine could hold 50 is to pull the dividers and top tray. Any thoughts? I am more likely to get e-mail before reading a response here. brwrsboo@yahoo.com
    Thanks for the review.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

That cigar in the corona vitola is one of my go-to cigars. A solid everyday smoke.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Good Review,

I like them alot also.

There has been much debate on Cello on or off. It's all personal preference do whatever you want.

IIRC when a humidor is rated for 50 cigars that is 50 corona sized cigars to you start tossing in various shapes and sized and that number goes to pot.

Thread Information